Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think someone might have woke up headache today. Trixy markets! :cheesy:
6099-darktone-albums-general-picture3360-general-bs.png

morning everyone.

everything is green

dow cash implied +150

high is showing as +240, system must be faulty that would be an all time high. can it be so?

Last edited:
Update on the JPY
WOW WOW
Sorry guys I know I'm thinking too much.

Back to trading in 10 mins and normal service.
Bloody mouse keeps moving.:LOL:

Morning all

Havent looked in for a while and i see things are looking mad as usual, 12WBT is even barking on the thread!:LOL:

Good luck there should be plenty of opportunity today!

Chalky

When the S&P touches near +300 in 'overnight' prices you know theres going to be blood on the open.
IG are offering 19.5 on S&P to close down, limited risk high reward.
Thats my play for today and no worries about being stopped out.

Reactions: tar
quite a gap up in the dax, I wonder if the put/ratio called it?

Tea leaves mate......probably PG tips.

Hehe

Am I the guy thats actually been calling all my trades way ahead of time past few days...am I the guy that turned over 282pts yesterday.

Aye...dudes...

You forget a few things, but wee Postie struggling to make a dime.

What did he get....pumped on DJIA how many times yesterday...draw down 100+ point for what about allegedly 5pts profit lol.

Oh well..

I'm no the one that was trying to sell all of yesterday afternoon and evening...ermm...that was all you dudes here...

See you on the dark side of the moon.

No No No No No No No No No No Nooo theres NO limit.

Na just 100pt againts you lol

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2424652 said:
Hehe

Am I the guy thats actually been calling all my trades way ahead of time past few days...am I the guy that turned over 282pts yesterday.

Aye...dudes...

You forget a few things, but wee Postie struggling to make a dime.

Oh well..

I'm no the one that was trying to sell all of yesterday afternoon and evening...ermm...that was all you dudes here...

See you on the dark side of the moon.
Morning-you like pink floyd?.

When the S&P touches near +300 in 'overnight' prices you know theres going to be blood on the open.
IG are offering 19.5 on S&P to close down, limited risk high reward.
Thats my play for today and no worries about being stopped out.

hi postman,

friday close, think they will close it near the session highs

No one else think that S&P up 2000 points in just over 2 weeks might by overstretching it a little?

No one else think that S&P up 2000 points in just over 2 weeks might by overstretching it a little?

rebound from "correction" and qe ending out of the way also seasonals put us in strongest 5 months of year.

just trade the momentum whichever way it goes,

Due to technical problems exchange trading on Xetra has been interrupted until further notice. This affects the DAX index which will not be updating until trading has resumed.
Deutche Borse is currently working to rectify the problem, but up to now have not released any estimates for how long this might take.

Todays forecast.Hmmm, all a bit calm at the mo. Maybes hes waiting on the extra bandwidth.
6099-darktone-albums-general-picture3364-forcast.png

Last edited:
Due to technical problems exchange trading on Xetra has been interrupted until further notice. This affects the DAX index which will not be updating until trading has resumed.
Deutche Borse is currently working to rectify the problem, but up to now have not released any estimates for how long this might take.

Hate to tell you this mate....but its not actually the DAX Xetra your trading, depending on which broker your trading with you are either trading the Lang & Schwarz which is the main one for most brokers or one of the other funky monkey trackers.

At the very least you could do is actually know the market you are trading ffs!

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2424764 said:
Hate to tell you this mate....but its not actually the DAX Xetra your trading, depending on which broker your trading with you are either trading the Lang & Schwarz which is the main one for most brokers or one of the other funky monkey trackers.

At the very least you could do is actually know the market you are trading ffs!

Well my plan is just to copy your trades from now on (y)