Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

↑↓trixx↓↑;2424224 said:
he was stopped out multiple times, but if it drops he will climb out the woodwork to say he held and if it pumps up he will say he got stopped out.

Thats how he rolls.

bingo!

We can ALL easly say we sold here then here then here and let price move 100+ points against you....stay quiet ...not a peep, then come out from under the rock when it moves in your favor and say PROFIT!

Or if it keeps going against you then say ahh...lost a few points.

Just like Postie does.

All talk, no proof...all bulls!te..

Aye mate ?

Simple screenshot will prove me wrong mate

I think my new signature looks good.

Very accurate and to the point....I guess I just say what others are actually thinking but they never actually say!

In the meantime...postie has PHOTOSHOP open and is working away on an account image.

I haven't been on this forum for long but Postie has admitted losses on here before. Never had any reason to suspect his calls and what does it matter anyway? No one is awarding prizes.

I haven't been on this forum for long but Postie has admitted losses on here before. Never had any reason to suspect his calls and what does it matter anyway? No one is awarding prizes.

Its not about prizes!

Its about putting someone i their place that got to big for his boots by slating a few others...which postie knows very well he has done.

Can't take it back then don't give it out...simple as that really.

I know LOADS of people here personally....

Seriously though Postie... I will leave you to continue to bullsh!t your followers here.. as naive as they are,, you and me actually know each other.

Have fun!

This is the 'NO limit' trading thread isnt it!

Just about to average down again
119, 175, 203.

Cant lose if you dont have a limit right ;)

So we can close this now at 161 and make a small profit right ;)

No limits trading at its worst.

Heavy day on this board, need to lighten up and help each other make some money

I don't post all my trades as its too time consuming. I appreciate everyone that posts their charts with explanation and context

Esp dentist, he posts in advance
Hereward is always willing to help

Postman keeps this board ticking

Too many others to mention but many thanks for your contribution!

Have a goodnight all!