Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Some might say I'm emotional but I've just looked at dax daily chart and I'm literally about to throw my laptop out the window

been out all day hope all is well gentlemen.You are not all fighting with each other i hope;)

Evening Dude, i took a break off here for a couple of hours, and arrived back to see we are in a position we have been in several times before.

New guy, knows some interesting things, part of which i can relate to, but forgets that peeps on here mainly trade for a living, or as a big part of their income and were happily doing so before 2 days ago, that everyone trades differently and to tell then bluntly they are wrong repeatedly is the same as asking to 5hag their other half.

A group of chaps i know well off here that should be able to handle it better and stop picking at someone who obviously knows his stuff.

Apart from that, a normal day.

Happy Days.................music time Bro.............:)

New guy, knows some interesting things,

to tell then bluntly they are wrong repeatedly is the same as asking to 5hag their other half.

New guy has a name ... Its TriXx

Second point... NOT once did I say anyone was wrong, in fact if you read my posts I explicitly say that and have never said it was wrong to trade in an way, I clearly said I was explaining the difference between 2 types.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2423944 said:
If you see it as strong resistance.... are you going to enter at the level with small risk... or are you going to wait for it to bounce off the level by 30-60 points then enter ?

Just asking you, its not sarcasm! :whistling

I find a lot of your points very valid and on board with my own thoughts. But this is more of a "melting pot" thread. People here trade the ftse/dax/Dow in a variety of different ways. This thread is not for criticising other people methods.

Perhaps a thread of your own to share your own take on trading these markets would be beneficial ?

but forgets that peeps on here mainly trade for a living, or as a big part of their income and were happily doing so before 2 days ago,

Doubt that very much...majority of posters here are new traders by their own admission and the older ones seem to be headless chickens looking for direction.

I do say there are some full time traders like myself, but not as much as you likely think.

Law of averages and all that...;)

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2424156 said:
New guy has a name ... Its TriXx

Second point... NOT once did I say anyone was wrong, in fact if you read my posts I explicitly say that and have never said it was wrong to trade in an way, I clearly said I was explaining the difference between 2 types.

I think a blind Hamster would understand the point i'm making, being pedantic is only going to result in you looking like a tit.

I find a lot of your points very valid and on board with my own thoughts. But this is more of a "melting pot" thread. People here trade the ftse/dax/Dow in a variety of different ways. This thread is not for criticising other people methods.

Perhaps a thread of your own to share your own take on trading these markets would be beneficial ?

Fine with me...where will I start it ?

Trading journals would make logical sense.

Please don't take offence, your not the first master of the universe we've had on here

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2424168 said:
Are you the other tit ? Since they come in pairs and that..

The other tit was a German chap we had on a few months ago, told us we were all wrong and should only look at Fibs, he lasted about a week.

Read back further than your 400 pages, read back a thousand, not once will you find the regulars on here slating how another trades, if anything you will find peeps happy that another has made point in the daily job.

You will find this the most welcoming of threads, but you of all people should know everyone has different risk tolerances, time available, mind sets etc etc etc.

Trading journals would make logical sense.

Please don't take offence, your not the first master of the universe we've had on here

Haha

Few questions first...

At what point did I make out to be a master of the universe ?

At what point did my explanations sate I said anyone was WRONG

The other tit was a German chap we had on a few months ago, told us we were all wrong and should only look at Fibs, he lasted about a week.

Read back further than your 400 pages, read back a thousand, not once will you find the regulars on here slating how another trades, if anything you will find peeps happy that another has made point in the daily job.

You will find this the most welcoming of threads, but you of all people should know everyone has different risk tolerances, time available, mind sets etc etc etc.

Dude... am not wasting my time reading your post... you were licking my ass one minute now your dummy spitting...honestly bud...tell someone who gives you know what!

Cause I couldn't give one!

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2424182 said:
Dude... am not wasting my time reading your post... you were licking my ass one minute now your dummy spitting...honestly bud...tell someone who gives you know what!

Cause I couldn't give one!

Then don't reply Dead Head....................................................:LOL::p:LOL: