Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Bob Janjuah Blog

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2014

Could end of QE3 send the markets down 20 percent ?
I want to remind readers of a message that may be buried in the past:

When QE1 ended the S&P 500 fell just under 20% in a roughly three-month period before the QE2 recovery.

When the QE2 ended the S&P 500 fell about 20% in a three-month period before the next Fed-inspired bounce (aided by the ECB).

QE3 is ending this month. The S&P 500 peaked in the low 2000s in Aug/Sept. So, -20% and three months would take us to 1600 by late November.

http://bobjanjuah.blogspot.co.uk/

Although my main outlook is it's going up, I'd be playing the gap fill today - you've just gotta love filling a gap.

The European markets started the session with sharp gains. The catalyst for the initial rise is the unexpected decision by the Bank of Japan, which increased its annual program of debt acquisition from 590 000 M USD to 726 000 M USD.

While the Fed’s monetary policy has been the main driver of equity markets, the Bank of Japan also starred in an important role in creating liquidity. At a time when the Fed and the Bank of England are starting to reverse the course of their monetary policy, the decision of the Bank of Japan is an important step to counter the decrease in liquidity generated by those two institutions.

The final reading of inflation in the Euro Zone will be released today. Economists estimate that inflation has recorded in October grew 0.40%. Although the effects of the ECB’s measures has only impact on the level of prices in the coming months, if inflation is lower than estimated, it may have a negative impact on investor sentiment.

US markets were boosted by corporate earnings, positive reading of GDP and operations related to the end of the financial year of some institutions.

The US economy benefited from rising exports and a sharp drop in imports, particularly oil, which was explained by the increasing crude oil production in the country. Moreover, the huge increase in military spending boosted public spending and affected GDP by reflex.

US indexes were also positively influenced by the fact that yesterday (just like today) represent the end of the financial year to several investment funds and pension funds. Generally, these periods are positive for stock markets.

areas to watch on Es
we either break higher or test these areas/supp
4 hour data shows the trend that started on 16 october
lgltv.gif

Sick to death of getting sales ads "your PC is running slow", load of BS, its only 6 months old, i7 processor, its running fast, anybody any ideas how to stop these things flashing through?

Sick to death of getting sales ads "your PC is running slow", load of BS, its only 6 months old, i7 processor, its running fast, anybody any ideas how to stop these things flashing through?

On websites or popping up on the computer itself?