Anyone recieved any response from Liquid Capital for the recent test?

I attended the testing at the end of May, but still awaiting any kind of response on how I performed. I assume they're waiting till all tests have been completed and sending them for marking together as they are computer marked but I don't know when the latest test date was.

As of yesterday, they're still marking and sorting out exactly who to invite back - think they invite back about 80-100 people for 10 jobs. Initially over 1000 applied so get rid of 90% in the first testing.

just got through to the 3rd round. its a logic test and then a trading game. anyone know what to expect?

same here. i just got the e-mail. i put next thursday as my first choice so i'm bricking it as to what it will involve. any more information from someone other than buy/sell. will it be like a few mock trading screens, a news feed and you have to spend 30 mins buying and selling depending on the news and see who comes does well?

did anyone get through the trading game stage? If so what session were you on? I got asked for an interview and was on the tuesday 3.30pm slot

anybody knows if the paper-based tests are like the online shl ones (numerical and reasoning) or different (speed maths like optiver & tibra)?

thanks!

i think you will get selected,its called reverse sales.They make you think youve done really well to get selected,so excited that you are so happy you happily hand over a large cheque as a contribution towards training.Please also note most of the previous posters joined at the same time and have similar number of posts.Hmmm