anyone confident enough to post live 10 winning trades in a row?

by keeping your bets to 50 per point are you saying that it is a fairer market as it is under their radar.

by keeping your bets to 50 per point are you saying that it is a fairer market as it is under their radar.

My guess is that it cost them a certain amount to move the price. If you don't make it worth their while, they won't come hunt you down.

Well, I am happy to be taking mosquito bites today. I think this will p*ss them off no end.

My guess is that it cost them a certain amount to move the price. If you don't make it worth their while, they won't come hunt you down.

Well, I am happy to be taking mosquito bites today. I think this will p*ss them off no end.

not as much as this guy pissed them off:

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/alexander_barnett.pdf

basically he rinsed them out of £700k by manipulating the underlying market which they took their feed off. it was illegal obviously.

Last edited:
do you think the results would have been the same if you had been doing £50 per pip?

£50 per pip on Eur/USD? Are you crazy? The market would explode with those kind of numbers. If you wanted to trade that size, you've have to build your position over weeks or possibly even months.

£50 per pip on Eur/USD? Are you crazy? The market would explode with those kind of numbers. If you wanted to trade that size, you've have to build your position over weeks or possibly even months.

wasnt it £100 per pip which caused that flash crash?

You really aught to try it while I watch. I always wanted to know what it is like to be a BSD. Be my hero.

A treat for you "know one instrument intimately" type girlie traders tonight then :)

Attachments

• wot-hare-cant-do.png
    wot-hare-cant-do.png
    684.5 KB · Views: 247
I saw someone make 69 wins but the total results are not that good. I think winning % is not the only way to track performance.

20...pah...do 20 b4 breakfast :whistling

Attachments

• sumbody-requested-20-so-here-we-R.png
    sumbody-requested-20-so-here-we-R.png
    349.4 KB · Views: 243
CV. I am doubtful of the statistical chance of your trading result. Do you have more information to relay to the group?