anyone confident enough to post live 10 winning trades in a row?

If CV started an educational type journal, it would overtake TraderDante's and Mr.Charts in terms of popularity, i think.
But then maybe he's using something that's a secret and he doesn't want anyone knowing about it which is fair enough, lol.

I Kl sreenath help u out in making 10/10 winning trades.
but i am little bit confused with sameers forum. i could not able to get the chart which was earlier dipslayed over the web. now it ask for the reisgistration for the forum and no new technical articles, can any body help me out regarding this

I've done around 20 winning trades in a row when I was first started, just because I don't put in stop-loss, and then as you might expect, the following trade get margin called :)

I gone broke.

End of story.

I've heard this story before somewhere...... :cheesy:

Have you noticed how the bet amounts have a tendency to increase as the trading session goes along. By trading session I mean, the length of time I decide is available for my trading activities. Amount of trading time is not fixed, but more as a variable dependant on the continuing price action and how the results are going. Once I leave the PC for any extended time, that's session over. It's no accident that amounts set off small, tester amounts, and increase during the session provided that I know i'm reading the markets correctly and that price behavior expectation is being met. This is an aggressive form of compounding and when it goes right, it goes very right and makes both the session or the day, week or even month a success. So, when your in the zone, you really should try and press your advantage!

Last edited:
Have you noticed how the bet amounts have a tendency to increase as the trading session goes along. By trading session I mean, the length of time I decide is available for my trading activities. Amount of trading time is not fixed, but more as a variable dependant on the continuing price action and how the results are going. Once I leave the PC for any extended time, that's session over. It's no accident that amounts set off small, tester amounts, and increase during the session provided that I know i'm reading the markets correctly and that price behavior expectation is being met. This is an aggressive form of compounding and when it goes right, it goes very right and makes both the session or the day, week or even month a success. So, when your in the zone, you really should try and press your advantage!

Be careful. Doing this you could end up chewing a .38 in the basement of the Sherry Netherland.

:LOL: Don't concern yourself m8. There are plenty of sessions where things simply will not behave...the solution...the off button !

I had one of those last week. 4 or 5 consecutive losers. I couldn't believe it, not least because it was a good trending day with lots of opportunities. So, I did the sensible thing and switched from my live account to sim' before the losses got out of hand. Needless to say, I then made a absolute killing!
Grrrrrrrrrrr.
Tim.

I had one of those last week. 4 or 5 consecutive losers. I couldn't believe it, not least because it was a good trending day with lots of opportunities. So, I did the sensible thing and switched from my live account to sim' before the losses got out of hand. Needless to say, I then made a absolute killing!
Grrrrrrrrrrr.
Tim.

I'll hazzard a guess :)

Probably set off trying to pick a trend move turning point and persisted in this state of mind thinking it must surely turn here ( however many attempts ) and still not backed up by any corroborating evidence. Into the bargain wasted a lot of energy doing this until such point that your resistance was worn down. At this point went on to sim and relaxed only to watch in horror and disbelief when price did what you wanted it to do all along !

After this, did you go and kick the dog ? :LOL:

Trade #2:

Long EUO (Double short Euro) at Buy stop of $17.68 with STOP LOSS at $17.41 and First TARGET price $18.22.

For amusement, here are 51 consecutive winning scalping trades from my forum contest account "BeginnerJoe #9/10". Does this mean anything ? No, but it does illustrate a point. Make of it what you will.

Strategy used was eyeballing price action, and eyeball chart analysis. Special technique deployed was the severe curtailing of large amount of natural greed present in my make up.

119006d1311097905-anyone-confident-enough-post-live-10-winning-trades-row-1.jpg

119008d1311097905-anyone-confident-enough-post-live-10-winning-trades-row-2.jpg

119010d1311097905-anyone-confident-enough-post-live-10-winning-trades-row-3.jpg

119012d1311097905-anyone-confident-enough-post-live-10-winning-trades-row-4.jpg

119014d1311097905-anyone-confident-enough-post-live-10-winning-trades-row-5.jpg

119016d1311097912-anyone-confident-enough-post-live-10-winning-trades-row-6.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 575
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 543
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 533
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 552
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 561
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 547
Last edited:
I continued trading my strategy in the contest account and brought the total number of winners in a row to 88. Having watched The Rogue Trader twice yesterday in one sitting, I understood this to be a lucky number. The winning streak finally ended on a technical error as I was in the middle of trading the strategy using real money concurrently. With too much going on, a small loss was produced on the 89th trade when I randomly clicked on stuff on the screen as I frantically tried to close out the profits.

The trade with real money was markedly different as every trade produced a market reaction even on a small £0.5 SB bet. So making profit was not as easy because the market went against each trade immediately, and it took time to recover the lost ground. But I believe my strategy is working.

Last edited:
I continued trading my strategy in the contest account and brought the total number of winners in a row to 88. Having watched The Rogue Trader twice yesterday in one sitting, I understood this to be a lucky number. The winning streak finally ended on a technical error as I was in the middle of trading the strategy using real money concurrently. With too much going on, a small loss was produced on the 89th trade when I randomly clicked on stuff on the screen as I frantically tried to close out the profits.

The trade with real money was markedly different as every trade produced a market reaction even on a small £0.5 SB bet. So making profit was not as easy because the market went against each trade immediately, and it took time to recover the lost ground. But I believe my strategy is working.

Joe, you obviously know your stuff. How would you suggest, as a beginner trader / experienced multinic bullsh1tter, one should cope with such problems?

I like it! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Joe, you obviously know your stuff. How would you suggest, as a beginner trader / experienced multinic bullsh1tter, one should cope with such problems?

Keep the bet small. It will wear out the opponent given time. All their huffing and puffing over £0.5 will give you an asymmetric advantage because they expend greater energy than you do.

Keep the bet small. It will wear out the opponent given time. All their huffing and puffing over £0.5 will give you an asymmetric advantage because they expend greater energy than you do.

That's interesting. In your opinion Joe, would this be worth trying?

Obviously, you can't enter something like the major pairs at anything more than £0.5 per pip, or you risk horrendous slippage, moving the price against yourself. But what if you enter (short, for argument's sake) with your £0.5 per pip, accepting the inevitable 20 pips or so slippage then wait a while. Then you hammer the market, maybe selling £20,000 per pip. Obviously this will move the market, but crucially you'll already have established your position with the first bet, so the more slippage the better, since it would be moving the market in your favour.

Is this a viable strategy?

That's interesting. In your opinion Joe, would this be worth trying?

Obviously, you can't enter something like the major pairs at anything more than £0.5 per pip, or you risk horrendous slippage, moving the price against yourself. But what if you enter (short, for argument's sake) with your £0.5 per pip, accepting the inevitable 20 pips or so slippage then wait a while. Then you hammer the market, maybe selling £20,000 per pip. Obviously this will move the market, but crucially you'll already have established your position with the first bet, so the more slippage the better, since it would be moving the market in your favour.

Is this a viable strategy?

The market reacts to all trades. So it will react on your second trade also. You can certainly experiment to find out. But I predict the price will settle on the least profitable point for both of your trades. You are up against an unthinking and relentless algorithm. You might call it the profit-nator for it's handlers. It doesn't make mistakes, in the short run at least.

Last edited:

are you serious 88 winning trades in a row? by contest account is this real money or demo?