Any market makers in Euribor here?

Hey,

Do you find the Swiss better to trade outright than bors? If so, why do you think that is?

Mauzj

Trade outrights usually there's nothing in the flys at all. Calendar spreads do have some uses though, try selling Z8H9 at around 30-29 level I reckon that has a bit futher to go although it's range bound at the moment.

Swiss has been unusually awful for the last couple of weeks but will be better next week, promise!

unusually awful in what way? I hear there's a lot inside trading in the euroswiss.. you gotta know something. I haven't really traded STIRs in a while but used to find the short sterling a lot better to trade on events - the lift 100 lot when someone says something type of trade :smart:

if someone sees a 100 lot to lift please let me know.........friggin nothing nin there

Hey,

Do you find the Swiss better to trade outright than bors? If so, why do you think that is?

Mauzj

Yes but I think the reason for that is I started off on it, not because its intrinsically easier than bor. If anything the opposite is probably true.

unusually awful in what way? I hear there's a lot inside trading in the euroswiss.. you gotta know something. I haven't really traded STIRs in a while but used to find the short sterling a lot better to trade on events - the lift 100 lot when someone says something type of trade :smart:

There is a heck of a lot of dodgy trading going on on swiss but you can usually pick it up and go along with them...

everyone having fun? some new algos at play since xmas... and until someone comes in and smashes it one way, in size, and quickly... they will make hay.... but seeing as none of the banks or funds have got any money left to punt.... thats going to be unlikely!!!!

Don't worry mate it will happen. Although a lot of the odder bor moves are hedging related in a **** market I think.

Hearing LIFFE half tick sterling decision will be in days or weeks rather than months...

everyone having fun? some new algos at play since xmas... and until someone comes in and smashes it one way, in size, and quickly... they will make hay.... but seeing as none of the banks or funds have got any money left to punt.... thats going to be unlikely!!!!

bring'um on!!!!