All I Know About Trading Options, I Learned in Flight School

ATTENTION INTERNETZ!

HOWIE DIDN'T ACTUALLY POST WHAT FOLLOWS, HE ACTUALLY POSTED THE POST I'M QUOTING...YOU KNOW, THE ONE ABOUT 2 INCHES FURTHER UP THE PAGE. APPARENTLY HOWIE DOESN'T THINK YOU'RE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO REALISE THIS.

There are some flight instructors who know how to fly, and there are some instructors who don't know how to fly. Pick carefully.
Source:

FTFY

I'm sorry Howie, I couldn't resist.

Last edited:
All of the web pages I have up state clearly and explicitly the limited use I make of the email address. To imply otherwise is dishonest. For some here, honesty is not their strong suite.

Learning the secret of flight from a bird was a good deal like learning the secret of magic from a magician. After you know what to look for you see things that you did not notice when you did not know exactly what to look for.
Source: Orville Wright

I think I would respectfully decline his generous offer. $50,000 dollars is a lot of money to lose. :LOL:

OK, I take your point. But answer me this:

Do you think Howard's motivations are bad? I assume we agree that his course will not help people to trade options successfully. However, do you think he knows this and is just willing to take people's money anyway (in other words, is he a scammer)? Or do you think he genuinely believes he has something useful to teach (in other words, is he simply mistaken about the value of his methods)?

I incline to the latter view.

From the students perspective, it doesn't matter, the damage is the same.

My personal opinion, which was stated after about the 2nd time Howie posted is he's just another charlatan who knows teaching is easier than trading.

This was backed up by the way that Howard danced around clear evidence from experienced traders about the nature of the system employed.

He full well knows what he's up to - hence his presence on so many forums posting the same posts.

It's marketing - he's just crap at it but his ego won't allow him to admit to being crap at anything.

Still - if I ever want a new web site - I'll be knocking on his door...:LOL:

Nah, DT - my son builds good web sites - just email me :)

Really? I thought everyone was still using quills when you were of child bearing age.

Richards first chart analysis trade:
roman_toga_pattern-3.jpg

And I thought that accountants like you, AM, were still using fingers dipped in blood.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it in fact, this learning to fly? To be precise, it is 'to learn NOT to fly wrong.' To learn to become a pilot is to learn - not to let oneself fly too slowly. Not to let oneself turn without accelerating. Not to cross the controls. Not to do this, and not to do that... To pilot is negation.
Source: Henri Mignoet, 'L'Aviation de L'Amateur; Le Sport de l'Air,' 1934.

What is it in fact, this learning to fly? To be precise, it is 'to learn NOT to fly wrong.' To learn to become a pilot is to learn - not to let oneself fly too slowly. Not to let oneself turn without accelerating. Not to cross the controls. Not to do this, and not to do that... To pilot is negation.
Source: Henri Mignoet, 'L'Aviation de L'Amateur; Le Sport de l'Air,' 1934.

Why do you have to accelerate when turning a plane? Just a question out of interest. Does something bad happen if you turn without doing it (I have zero flying knowledge)?

Last edited: