All I Know About Trading Options, I Learned in Flight School

Come on guys, H-Bizzle (A.K.A Ho-Master C) isn't a bad old stick.

OK, I don't think his methods work (in fairness my options knowledge is very limited) but he's hardly an out-and-out scammer in the fapturbo mould is he?

Besides, he's fun to have around on the forum.

Come on guys, H-Bizzle (A.K.A Ho-Master C) isn't a bad old stick.

OK, I don't think his methods work (in fairness my options knowledge is very limited) but he's hardly an out-and-out scammer in the fapturbo mould is he?

Nope - he doesn't have the aptitude for it, although he probably thinks he does have the aptitude for it.

Just as he thinks he's a fairly nifty web designer...

Howard Cohodas, I've had a call to pay you a visit. Your infernal noise has been annoying the local community, and you're on your last warning. Keep it up and I'll be spraying you like the pest you are. Have a good day.
How come Sharky is allowed multi-nicks?

Dear HoCo,
I like you, you're quite a character, but I just can't resist this: when you say,
"All I Know About Trading Options, I Learned in Flight School",
has the thought occurred to you that a really good options course would be slightly more relevant and appropriate?
If you want to teach yourself, try "Options plain and simple" by Lenny Jordan and when you've mastered that move on to Hull.
Goof luck learning about options, take your time.
You're a good guy, Howard, whatever anybody thinks :)
Respectfully,
Richard

PS I always thought Maxims were machine guns.....since you're a shooter, have I missed something subtle?

Howard Cohodas, I've had a call to pay you a visit. Your infernal noise has been annoying the local community, and you're on your last warning. Keep it up and I'll be spraying you like the pest you are. Have a good day.

uh-oh

time for me to keep a low profile....

Everything I know about web design, I learnt off Etch a Sketch

7-29-20115-29-41AM.png

7-29-20115-30-26AM.png

Edumacation????

Hello VendorExterminator. First, let me welcome you and say that your services are much needed.

However, if you really want to be Exterminator No. 1you're going to have to do a lot to keep up with P "Motherf***er-To-The-Max" Boyles. Vendors are grass and he's a motherf***ing lawnmower.

Everyone knows I've had my differences with Tha H-Dogg - Barjon will tell you how many days and nights he's spent deleting our arguments. However, once again, is HoCo really that bad? He argues, engages with critics (to some extent at least), publishes results and details of his method etc. Surely there are more deserving objects of your righteous and justified anger?

I suspect that H-Diddy, Original Options G, is actually quite popular round here, despite (or perhaps because of) his faults. And I think my previous argument - that's he's not a bad old stick - is quite a powerful, internally logical and convincing one and bears repeating.

Come and clean up the vendor-infested swamp that is T2W by all means. But do not be too hard on The Notorious H.O.C.

Hello VendorExterminator. First, let me welcome you and say that your services are much needed.

However, if you really want to be Exterminator No. 1you're going to have to do a lot to keep up with P "Motherf***er-To-The-Max" Boyles. Vendors are grass and he's a motherf***ing lawnmower.

Everyone knows I've had my differences with Tha H-Dogg - Barjon will tell you how many days and nights he's spent deleting our arguments. However, once again, is HoCo really that bad? He argues, engages with critics (to some extent at least), publishes results and details of his method etc. Surely there are more deserving objects of your righteous and justified anger?

I suspect that H-Diddy, Original Options G, is actually quite popular round here, despite (or perhaps because of) his faults. And I think my previous argument - that's he's not a bad old stick - is quite a powerful, internally logical and convincing one and bears repeating.

Come and clean up the vendor-infested swamp that is T2W by all means. But do not be too hard on The Notorious H.O.C.

Let me put this to you:

You are offered a free course, with Howard teaching you face to face about his option trading strategy.

Totally free, as long as you want, you can keep coming back to ask questions.

The only requirement is that you trade what he teaches you with $50,000 of your own money.

What would you do & why?

Let me put this to you:

You are offered a free course, with Howard teaching you face to face about his option trading strategy.

Totally free, as long as you want, you can keep coming back to ask questions.

The only requirement is that you trade what he teaches you with $50,000 of your own money.

What would you do & why?

I think I would respectfully decline his generous offer. $50,000 dollars is a lot of money to lose. :LOL:

OK, I take your point. But answer me this:

Do you think Howard's motivations are bad? I assume we agree that his course will not help people to trade options successfully. However, do you think he knows this and is just willing to take people's money anyway (in other words, is he a scammer)? Or do you think he genuinely believes he has something useful to teach (in other words, is he simply mistaken about the value of his methods)?

I incline to the latter view.

Thanks for the welcome Mr Pazienza, much appreciated.

I've already made steps to recruit pboyles and anley (http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/97532-spiriton-media-group-151.html), who's work I much admire, however I have a feeling they won't come cheap, but then again, can you put a price on cleaning up vendor infestations!?

With regard to Howard, yes he's a funny old fruit isn't he, however I just want to make sure he doesn't get out of hand as he does tread the line mightily close. I hear your words though and I'm sure he amuses some on here.

Anyway, back to work for me, good luck with your trading.

Yours truly,

V.E

You're a good guy, Howard, whatever anybody thinks :)

nice != good.

EDIT: This really isn't a dig at Howie, I just think you can have the best intentions in the world and still screw up (personal experience :D)

Last edited:
There are some flight instructors where the student is important, and there are some instructors where the instructor is important. Pick carefully.
Source: