Active day and swing traders

Hi there,

Not sure what your criteria is for looking at companies. Are you only considering companies with a value over a certain level? Or for those that move the most?
Anyway I have a suggestion for you - if you don't mind.

Short on BPB, currently at 530 - could possibly go down to around 510 - 500.

Last edited:
hello jill, thanks for posting. i think most ppl here use TA to identify their entry and exit points.

have had a look at bpb 's graph, the stock has had a good run lately. it is now trading on the 14 dyas moving average. but the 50 days is curling upward. i would agree with ur target of 510 too and it can possibly fall further, but personally, if i was in this stock, i would stick a stop loss at 530 for the time being.

nice one, jill anymore to share?

khi

"uk mortgaging is down by 3% and house price inflation fell again" bloomberg

Last edited:
Hi

A couple of others that could be possible shorts are CLDN and ASL.

This isn't really my field as I generally trade the Dow intraday. So your comments on the choices is welcome.

Ta

thanks jill
they are both tradeing at the top of the trend but not sure if its time to short them yet, could be good when they turn definitely need a tight stop for both.

i am looking to short land with momentum continues to fall and its goin to break 50 days ma. anyone any thoughts?

i have shorted land with small amount to test the water, will add if it breaks 50d or 14d crosses below 50

ici got stopped out on trail stop. might reenter later on. not a bad trade :D

khi said:
i have shorted land with small amount to test the water, will add if it breaks 50d or 14d crosses below 50

going xd last wednesday confused the picture for me - bon chance mon brave

good trading

jon

khi said:
thanks jon. r u looking at anything today?

nope - not unless it all spurts north which looks unlikely. just keeping an eye on my two shorts and twiddling my thumbs.

barjon said:
nope - not unless it all spurts north which looks unlikely. just keeping an eye on my two shorts and twiddling my thumbs.

yeah cbry is doing really nicely. another samshing one from u, what can i say apart from :cool:

not sure if its too early, but have jsut closed my rr. short too, another nice one. will reenter soon but not so sure. anyone has any views on this?

just picked up a small amount of rbs will add more tmr depends on first 30 mins opening.

khi said:
some activities in miners, and i have just longed rio

:eek: nipped out for a hour or so and come back to find I'm long blt - that's a surprise

barjon said:
:eek: nipped out for a hour or so and come back to find I'm long blt - that's a surprise

good man, i was in too early at 704 last week and still got them. and bot some rio earlier just in time for the move. strong end of day reversal, good work man. ttu all tmr. and good nite

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa miners up over 1.2% on opening, hope u all picked up a few yesterday.