A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 45 pm

Don't think I am going to be here for NFP release at 1 30 pm

Will be back by 2 15 pm for afternoon session - but have no plans to try and scalp it and so it all make sense for later afternoon

Suggest partials on any trending pairs - like GA and GU or UCad today you tighten your stop losses more into profit - or even better - bank them now or before 1 30 pm

Might be having a few drinks over next 90 mins - but not enough to stop my still doing a couple of hours this afternoon ;-)

All the best guys - GL and see you later

F

Out that EA for small profit should have TP at 5200 area and bought back

Now sold at 5215 H and S pattern possibility here ?

See if 5200 area breaks and decide to close or hold

Dave.

Out again for small profit EA short

Re entered short at 5212

+7 at present

Might get this right this time !!

morning all

USD - Buy :cool:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1705.html#post2652934

here is a voice in my head telling me to watch for us session selloffs of greenback into weekend the greenback bull plays alone this week will have put a raw 130 pips into pair positions.............so watch this space :cool:

later
N

well well well

those usd buys worked just fine for London session eh ?......(y)

look at the pattern leading up to NFP's..........just buy USD off support levels ............easy as falling off a log

the NFP is a lottery ..............buy boyoboy what a bonus if anyone was punting on more gains for the USD ...........

I am even more certain we will see selloffs later now on the greenback ....................that's over 200 pips on USD alone this week...................traders will take profits today on those usd pair trades

N

Attachments

• usd trading today.JPG
    usd trading today.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 95
  • boom.JPG
    boom.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Hi MM Nick
They say it is only demo accounts Are they lying MM ? If so will not be going live with this broker I think !

Dave.

Hi MM

Yes can t get on FXPro was 147 pips up on Eu sell luckily ( or unluckily !) on demo

This usual with them?

Dave.

havnt used them for a while so cant comment

EU and UJ were the hammered pairs on NFP........

N

ok gotta scoot............usd still coming north .............whatta day !

euro getting mullered

bloody 57/58 would have been better NVP .........speed up dammit

no just demo acc i believe like the other day. if you want to go live with them, check their commission charges first.

Hi MM

I would like some advice on brokers

Would anyone care to advise me on who is cheap and reliable Big ask I know

I like the look of FXPro software but I realise they seem pricey on commissions

Thanks

Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.