Missed scalp sell at 8 09 am

Did not miss it after 8 20 am

GA

8 29 am

so far the star of my morning and sorry did not feature it on Lits areas

Check it out - i missed the original drop after 6 00 am - ie approx 40 pips

But - I caught next 40+ pips - mainly on partial - yes over 90 pip fall so far

I reckon I need more screens and 3 broker set ups

Presently 4 main screens and 2 brokers - but FXPro just does not like me running with more than 6 pairs with full LRs - it slows it down etc

Ideally I need to cover 8 to 10 main pairs every day - and cherry pick the best 3 or 4

Not even checked the GJ as not put it up on FXpro - but will have a look at it later

I am not a big scalper of many pairs I view - like Uchf and UCad / UJ normally - but I like to see how they are set up on price structures - and they take valuable screen space

Major M mentioned on his set up he could run loads of charts - all with full Lrs - and no problems

He mentioned he did have problems on day this week - interesting - must look into all this more

GA

8 40 am

Down 110 pips from 6 00 am ish - first scalp sell on EA was 6 09 am and did not even look at GA

See guys - we all make mistakes etc - and we will never catch all nice moves - but i should do better

EA

stopped at 5216 after its scalp buy at 7 57 am from 5200 - and drops 10 pips

Did not catch the fall

EA

The fall started at level I had noted and at 8 09 am

But i missed it - need another coffee - certainly not up to speed this morning -

EA

5216 was the price I said we needed above to carry on buying

we reached 5216 and stopped

Missed scalp sell at 8 09 am

Did not miss it after 8 20 am

EA

8 45 pm

From 8 09 am and 5216 its dropped 41 pips

I got 22 pips - so not bad for not being fully in the zone this morning

5170 /75 is a support area

Only sell more under 5168 and 64

EA

8 49 AM

Bounces staying under 5191 are sells again for now

we need to watch time rules and for now would need under 5168 and 64 to keep adding to sells

For platform crash you can upgrade Ram & processor.
MT4 is still nice in this case. It takes very less resources. I have 9 pairs with full setup no problem, only 2 GB ram.

For platform crash you can upgrade Ram & processor.
MT4 is still nice in this case. It takes very less resources. I have 9 pairs with full setup no problem, only 2 GB ram.

My problem with mt4 was the minute times - did not like the gaps of time

Also years ago when I tried MT4 - I liked all the apps etc you could add - but was so aware in old days - spreadbetter brokers could slow your platforms down with plug ins etc on MT4 set ups

Today its different - I suppose its what you get used to.

EA

9 02 am

we have had over 30 mins plus with no breach of low and now a test to 91

Cannot sell it atm - but now ideally want to buy it again above 5180

If that does not make sense - its because I know if we drop under 75 and 70 it backs to sells - but over 80 favours tries higher

GA as been super smooth this morning - PA nice and suits my method

stopped at 1169 and after 8 51 am was a scalp buy

Just noticed a non follower of the method as giving me a like - thanks C _ V

That reminds me - if any members want to comment- and i don't mind anyone joining in - with good / bad or hard questions etc - as long was the journal does not go completely off topic and end up with another slanging match -its fine - just go on the the friends list etc

Ideally all followers need to be trading FX - and sorry any real newbies etc - cannot really help until you have got 18 + months under your belts etc and know a few basic methods and the ups and downs of live accounts etc etc.

My method is not easy - but is well rewarding when fully understood and carries out correctly

Back to trading next

Morning All

DAX not doing much before NFP.

With the rates on FXCM would silly not to scalp some FX.

Watching the AUD/USD and the spread is around 0.2 most of the time with the jump up to 0.4 now and again. With commission of 0.6 on turn around.
Only need 0.8 to 1 for break even.

Never scalped FX before so something new to try.
So will add the AUD/USD to the mix

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 79
Morning All

DAX not doing much before NFP.

With the rates on FXCM would silly not to scalp some FX.

Watching the AUD/USD and the spread is around 0.2 most of the time with the jump up to 0.4 now and again. With commission of 0.6 on turn around.
Only need 0.8 to 1 for break even.

Never scalped FX before so something new to try.
So will add the AUD/USD to the mix

Morning Oscar

GL on scalping AU

its bullish above 7155 for now on scalps but need over 73 to stay with buys

EU

9 32 am

Really it should be dropping and carrying on dropping under 0885

Buts its Freaky Friday and so things are going on etc and set ups are being planned etc etc - so either wait for under 0860 and 50 or wait for over 0905

Scalping the EU is OK - but there are easier pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.