A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

7 08am

Another scalp sell from the 6 49 / 50 am time period - although - the initial scalp started after 6 32 am and 6 39am - a KT

However the GU is set up different to EU and EA - its in a bullish PS atm above 4210 / 15

We would need to see price drop under 4200 to stay with sells - otherwise - look for a scalp buy set up next

Just to clarify on key times every trading hour split over the 2 main time windows on the hour and half hr

hour - 9 mins past - 21 mins past - half hr - 39 mins past - 51 mins past

If price lines up with an interim s & r level and you have a LR crossover within a minute either side - its a good indication of a new scalp starting

Some scalps might only last 2 to 5 mins - but normally the better ones go from at least 9 to 20+ mins

I never expect to take more than 4 scalps per hour on one pair - some hours you might only have 1 or 2 line up nicely - and if they synce with another FX cross - like EU / EA - then normally even stronger moves etc

If you enter a new scalp and within a minute you have not getting the change expected - dont let it go 4 or 7 pips against you - you are far better exiting b/o or minus 2 and then reentering if you are still confident about the move being on

EU

7 05am

Like EA - in a bearish price structure for AM session under 0850 - and a nice scalp sell after 6 49 / 50 am and from under 0836

0820 and 0800 are next interim support areas

EU

7 21 am

Price now under 0820 at 0818

We need bounces to stay under 0830 to sell again

EA

7 00am

The last 45 mins on EA as been a good one - scalp buy from a KT at 6 21 am at 5405 and then a scalp sell after a 47 high - that did not line up with a KT but was perfectly lined uo back under 42 and 40 just before the start of the 7 00 am time window at 6 49/50 am

Any bounces now staying under 5445 are sells again for time being - until a new low hold 30+ mins

EA

7 23 am

Its been down to 5388/90 area - but its now hovering around supports at 5400

Difficult now - in a bearish PS but supports at 5380 and 5400

Would need under both those prices to carry on selling more - otherwise we might get now a low holding

GU

7 08am

Another scalp sell from the 6 49 / 50 am time period - although - the initial scalp started after 6 32 am and 6 39am - a KT

However the GU is set up different to EU and EA - its in a bullish PS atm above 4210 / 15

We would need to see price drop under 4200 to stay with sells - otherwise - look for a scalp buy set up next

GU

7 26am

We never dropped under 4214/15 and 7 10 am at 17 was a perfect scalp buy set up

So far made back up 15 pips and still trying

morning all

trading at moment .............call some soon

Yen / Euro / Swissie the SELLS
GBP / CAD / AUD the buys

usd = BUY

N

morning all

GBP / CAD / AUD the buys

usd = BUY

N

crusiy / easy time here so far (y)

Attachments

• eu  easyyyy.JPG
    eu easyyyy.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 102
Good morning,

Missed a nice move on GU....latecomers.

What about entering now as buyers...too late?
I guess its too late for EU too entering as sellers.

7 30 am Update

I think the last 60 - 80 mins as been quite nice - and fairly easy - ie not trick pony manipulation by LP's or market makers so far

Dont forget a lot of Euro red news releases over this next hour - so be careful

7.30 bar ............will look to play retraces into the trends ive said

usd bull.......hitting a R level ...........if it breaches I will be happier

u/J buy .....trigger ready

Attachments

• uj buy.JPG
    uj buy.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 196
morning all

GBP / CAD / AUD the buys

usd = BUY

N

Morning N

I know we might confuse some followers here

You have the GBP as a buy - and yes I have been buying the GU

But when you have the Cad as a buy - then thats really like selling the UCad - as Cad would be stronger and so would bring the UCad price down - even though you are quite right by saying the Cad is a buy

Hopefully - most experienced FX traders follow and understand this anyway

Have a good session

Regards

F

Morning N

I know we might confuse some followers here

You have the GBP as a buy - and yes I have been buying the GU

But when you have the Cad as a buy - then thats really like selling the UCad - as Cad would be stronger and so would bring the UCad price down - even though you are quite right by saying the Cad is a buy

Hopefully - most experienced FX traders follow and understand this anyway

Have a good session

Regards

F

only if the USD is a sell dude ..........if they are both buys (currently) then for me its a no trade .......in my world anyway ;)

N

EJ

7 37am

Not traded it this morning - so had not mentioned it

Not been nice compared to EU and EA - the set up is mixed and the PA is bitty - other pairs easier to scalp

I just see a 60 -70 pip range for now - so will wait and check out every 30 or 60 mins

for example here they are ..........both bull at moment generally for me ..........i'll play them if I see a logical Slit

in any pair situation you have to chose and play the Alpha currency generally

and the Alpha is rarely the USD as its so flat most days vs the G7

N

Attachments

• u and cad bull.JPG
    u and cad bull.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 161
only if the USD is a sell dude ..........if they are both buys (currently) then for me its a no trade .......in my world anyway ;)

N

Interesting - I can understand that part and yes would agree you ideally want pairs - were one part is very bullish and the other part the pair is very bearish - ( opposites ) - then thats were you expect then larger moves etc

(y)

now the UCAD is retracing ................sure ive missed some pips but I really prefer to bounce buy the CAD in a minute ..........need usd to fade as well

waiting for ucad sell - but that's just me

Attachments

• ucd sells.JPG
    ucd sells.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 150
now the UCAD is retracing ................sure ive missed some pips but I really prefer to bounce buy the CAD in a minute ..........need usd to fade as well

waiting for ucad sell - but that's just me

if I get no joy here I will revere and go UCAD buys :smart:

Attachments

• ucad 2.JPG
    ucad 2.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 184
Status
Not open for further replies.