cad is moving back into buy mode actually ....hmmmm

hmmmmmmm.....did I miss that or what .......:cool:

this is my world ..........I am missing a lot as I don't take EVERY signal

N

Attachments

• ucad sells.JPG
    ucad sells.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 112
EA easy meat selling through this period now .................that last of about 6 pairs on my charts re priority .............should really move it up !

hmmmmmmm.....did I miss that or what .......:cool:

this is my world ..........I am missing a lot as I don't take EVERY signal

N

went in earlier on aboves action ....steady selling still and usd is falling now (y)

Attachments

• ucad still rolling.JPG
    ucad still rolling.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 82
ok guys - gotta scoot for work

missed a lot but the ones ive taken have been ok in last 2 hours

tis is how I trade - different to the amazing styles of F and MM and a few other good traders you see around these forums ..........but I works for me ....and that's the secret - individualisation

find your edge and trade it ........that's how simple it is in truth ..............of course it takes years then to hone the edge ..........but no one said it was easy (well the vendors do who sell you their £3,000 courses:LOL:)

my approach is an amalgam of probably 4-5 traders who over the years I respect and have taken pieces of their systems to make my own .......more recently that was F ............his approach in certain areas of scalping revolutionised what I do in the scalping arena..........excellent stuff here on this thread !!

N

ok guys - gotta scoot for work

missed a lot but the ones ive taken have been ok in last 2 hours

tis is how I trade - different to the amazing styles of F and MM and a few other good traders you see around these forums ..........but I works for me ....and that's the secret - individualisation

find your edge and trade it ........that's how simple it is in truth ..............of course it takes years then to hone the edge ..........but no one said it was easy (well the vendors do who sell you their £3,000 courses:LOL:)

my approach is an amalgam of probably 4-5 traders who over the years I respect and have taken pieces of their systems to make my own .......more recently that was F ............his approach in certain areas of scalping revolutionised what I do in the scalping arena..........excellent stuff here on this thread !!

N

Morning N

Hope its been good for you - and thanks for the heads up on this thread

Unfortunately missed some nice action over the London Open hour - but I am sure there will be a lot more opportunities over the course of the day

Good Trading

F

EA - Open action this morning

EA

9 00 am update

This pair never amazes me now - its movements are just brilliant

ie this morning from 6 30 am - 80 + pip up - then 130 pips down - now since after 8 21 am another 60 pips up

Total 3 main moves over 2 and half hrs - 270 pips - OK - if we catch 50% not bad - but anything under 30% of that movement - then you are just not tuned in

Here's the 1 Min LR Chart - with main LiTs scalp line around 5820 area

214920d1453366948-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-21116-am.png

Attachments

• EA - 21116 am.png
    EA - 21116 am.png
    99 KB · Views: 1,111
EA

9 00 am update

This pair never amazes me now - its movements are just brilliant

ie this morning from 6 30 am - 80 + pip up - then 130 pips down - now since after 8 21 am another 60 pips up

Total 3 main moves over 2 and half hrs - 270 pips - OK - if we catch 50% not bad - but anything under 30% of that movement - then you are just not tuned in

Here's the 1 Min LR Chart - with main LiTs scalp line around 5820 area

214920d1453366948-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-21116-am.png

EA

9 53 am

I just hope traders sold under 5820 again this hr

214926d1453369851-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-21116-am-2.png

Attachments

• EA - 21116 am 2.png
    EA - 21116 am 2.png
    115 KB · Views: 551
10 20/21 am was a scalp buy on afew pairs for about 5 mins or so

EU rose only 5 pips and then turned down again - in the same time EA moved up over 20+ pips

EU now in a 20 pip range - we need to break out of it - to trade it more

GU

7 02am

Interesting double top at 4195

Scalp sell did not line up in a time window - it was 6 46 am - but 6 50/1 am confirmed it and its kept falling so far 18 pips

4167 to 72 is all interim supports next

GU

Its never gone back up anywhere near 4195 and now down at 4142

Trouble is - I never left a partial stake on from start - so missed out in that sense but its been easy after 10 am and 10 39 am - the last scalp sell time

Supports from 4120/25 to 35

Just like i said on my thread.
Here is my EA chart for 14 pips gain.

attachment.php

I closed the trade at red dotted LR.

Attachments

• GU 21012016.png
    GU 21012016.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 489
About EA its 30+ minute up from the low.
Will it going to break 450 LR?
5826 can be resistance though.

GU

Its never gone back up anywhere near 4195 and now down at 4142

Trouble is - I never left a partial stake on from start - so missed out in that sense but its been easy after 10 am and 10 39 am - the last scalp sell time

Supports from 4120/25 to 35

GU

The scalp buy was 10 51 am - above 37 /38 - R's at 55 to 60

EA

R's at 5780 - then 95 -5800 - all before 5820 area

Interim supports now from 5755 to 60

lits area & LR got it.

Try to sell from 5780, got 14 pips loss at 11:11 bar. Then re enter again with the bear bar but lost 2 pips.

Before all these on upward direction, i made 3 trades while riding.
Made 6, 17 , 19 pips.

lits area & LR got it.

Try to sell from 5780, got 14 pips loss at 11:11 bar. Then re enter again with the bear bar but lost 2 pips.

Before all these on upward direction, i made 3 trades while riding.
Made 6, 17 , 19 pips.

Slow down though and keep in mind your running balance - ie so that you can stop in a profit etc - whether its next trade - or another 5 trades

Slow down though and keep in mind your running balance - ie so that you can stop in a profit etc - whether its next trade - or another 5 trades

Yes slowing down. I am done for the day..have an invitation.

Good day...happy trading..:)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.