A brain teaser!!!

The question we all need to spend time considering is 'What are the best investments to hold in an IMPERFECT world ?' - maybe millermandil's boss needs to reconsider the agenda for his morning meetings ;-)

hang on, this is only a hypothetical question chaps, no need to have a go at the boss (although that does have its own pleasure, i find)

the rationale behind the question was probably to stimulate thought and wake up the employees who had long since drifted off into zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

(wakes up)

did someone say breasts? :)

The definition of Subjective
The definition of Objective

Perfect!

CM was right. I f you hold these (investments) you get to rip maximum reward. Any risk involved will I'm sure be also rewarding!

Last edited:
nicos said:
Perfect!

CM was right. I f you hold these (investments) you get to rip maximum reward. Any risk involved will I'm sure be also rewarding!

In the long term though holding won't prevent them from going lower ;-)

Sorry to be a party pooper boys..but I don't think that was the kind of

"in" (thermal)? "vest" he "me(a)nt"....ok i know...groaaaaaaaan! :eek:

(well it's cold enough here for thermals)! :cry:

In a perfect world I would not need to trade or worry about the mortgage. Why would I need any investments?

twiggytwo said:
In a perfect world there will be no greed or fear !
so no investments !

Beaches, palm trees, beatiful women with fig leaves....

Split

This is an unfair question if there is, in fact, a legitiment answer. "Perfect world" would have to be defined first. If this were a mere joke with a cute answer to chuckle at no defining would be necessary. I agree with an earlier previous poster---Question is too subjective.

To play along, nonetheless, I'll take a blind stab at it.

In a perfect world, ANY "investment" is worth "holding". They all will rise (or fall determined on your investment strategy)--after all, it's a perfect world. On the contrary, in an imperfect world we're forced to trade on swings and take advantage of those traders who lack proper trading understanding.

d-.
*I wish I were funnier*