50+ pip gain NOW!!!

Well, seeing as I already posted my views how can you say i'm following other peoples opinions?

I posted my views, from my set up, and asked if anyone else was seeing the same.

People could either agree with their reasons, disagree with their reasons, or stay quiet.

Or, they could just climb on a soap box and preach like you are.

Well, seeing as I already posted my views how can you say i'm following other peoples opinions?

I posted my views, from my set up, and asked if anyone else was seeing the same.

People could either agree with their reasons, disagree with their reasons, or stay quiet.

Or, they could just climb on a soap box and preach like you are.

:eek:

Alright, chill out!!

LOL! I'm chilled.

I wanted to start a discussion on some pairs for today, not get into a slanging match. This board has 100'000 members, and yet has about 30 new posts a day!!!

There are some clever people here, and some thicko's but either way views on trading are welcome!

Anybody on oil I been in crude sep from 134.64 could it go any more up ??? It it time to get out??

hi stuart

they are all there for me - you haven't been playing with the "ignore" button in your cp have you :)

jon

when i opened this thread, sharky was the last poster (seen from the index), but as i look at it opened, its traderdante, so im having this problem too barjon.

And now i've just posted, i cant see my post on this thread! but it shows i posted when i hit the view new posts button.

test

definitely something strange going on - could see all the posts on page 9 but could not get to page 10 until my test post.

might be something to do with your guys browser. im using the latest IE on vista. I see everything fine. Maybe reset to defaults or it's your browser?

everything seems fine to me as well... but its not the first time I see members posting that they are not seeing each others posts.