50+ pip gain NOW!!!

Thanks for your support Stuart and Captain Currency. I will explain in detail later on how I saw this one coming so you might want to keep an eye on a thread of mine soon.

Yokiro, with calls like that you'll certainly get more respect going forward. Just a shame i'll be away from the PC for a week or so i'd like to keep an eye on your calls.

I have absolutely no idea what you saw to make that call, I didn't see it coming.

Well 1 trade is certainly a massive track record, I'll take every trade he suggests from now on.

Yokiro, with calls like that you'll certainly get more respect going forward. Just a shame i'll be away from the PC for a week or so i'd like to keep an eye on your calls.

I have absolutely no idea what you saw to make that call, I didn't see it coming.

YES Yokiro has certainely put his **** on the block with his trade calls. I just hope it doesn't go tits up for him.

Traders can be a demanding bunch, if your not getting it correct most of the time or if you not making money most weeks its curtains for you.

Thanks for your support Stuart and Captain Currency. I will explain in detail later on how I saw this one coming so you might want to keep an eye on a threat of mine soon.

Hold on Yokiro we could still lose money on your trade.

No need to explain how you saw this trade coming, I just want to sit back and relax and give my brain a rest.

Setup stop loss to 3-5 pips above your entry position.

WOWW rewind, its great telling me to put my stop 3-5 pips above my entry after the trade is up 25 pips. Where would you have put your stop loss when you entered the trade at 1.5597 in around 3:10pm London time today?

HA I messed up with your stop loss position... I should have said 13-15 pips above the CURRENT position. I haven't seen any signal against us yet so I'm still going for it.

Stuart,

I did reach my 40+ pips because I entered when it was at .5605. But Captain entered at .5597 still around 10 pips to go.

Stuart,

I did reach my 40+ pips because I entered when it was at .5605. But Captain entered at .5597 still around 10 pips to go.

1.5500 was the highest bid price it went on my chart at the time and after Yokiro posted his call :-0

HA I messed up with your stop loss position... I should have said 13-15 pips above the CURRENT position. I haven't seen any signal against us yet so I'm still going for it.

Yokiro,

Simple question (3rd time of asking). When we entered the trade at 3:10pm London time today at 1.5597, What stop-loss would have put on the trade?

Yokiro,

Simple question (3rd time of asking). When we entered the trade at 3:10pm London time today at 1.5597, What stop-loss would have put on the trade?

What difference does it make now?? Wouldnt be too hard for Yokiro to make up any arbitrary amount to make the R:R look excellent.

Not having a go - it was a good call, just stating the obvious. If you're going to post a setup you need to post a STOP.

The thing is that when day-trading I dont put stop losses... I'm usually bored and I watch how the trades roll and I was hoping to put a trailing stop on this one since I was assuming it was going down further... If it went up against me I would have break even or maybe close for a few pips gain.

captain currency,

Your not making yourself very clear here, I think I know what you mean.

Let me put it another way.
Do you mean to ask Yokira:

When we entered the trade at 3:10pm London time today at 1.5597, What stop-loss would have put on the trade?

EDIT: WAS GOING TO DELETE BUT WHATS BEEN SAID HAS BEEN SAID. POST NO LONGER RELEVANT AS PER TRADER DANTE.