50+ pip gain NOW!!!

I will make myself clear next time I post a potential trade setup. I didn't explain myself much because I was a bit late to post it and I wanted you guys to take advantage of this quick tip. I will try my best to explain in detail the next tips I get to post. I apologize.

The thing is that when day-trading I dont put stop losses... I'm usually bored and I watch how the trades roll and I was hoping to put a trailing stop on this one since I was assuming it was going down further... If it went up against me I would have break even or maybe close for a few pips gain.

Yes Yokiro but I reckon the t2w mebers would like you to put an entry, stop and limit prices on your trade calls in post number 1.

The best price I could have entered your trade today at 3:10pm london time was 1.5600 (bid) I got short at 1.5597, Im up +28 pips, my target is still +40, unless you think I should close it?

With you at 133.57 (usa sep ) up where are we going to and how long are we in this one ?

doberman, I wouldn't be in this anymore as explained in a post above. It came to within 2 ticks of my level and it was then that the bounce of 47 ticks occured. When it came back I would have pulled the order as it looked very weak.

That was agreat call Yokiro, sadly I was unaware of it until a few moments ago! I'd be very interested to understand how you came to be so very confident about it.

Well depending on your trading styles, if you did not reach your 40 pips gain as stated by me from the beginning, you should close your trade now. If you like to take a lil' bit more risk and let the market breath for a while, you should leave it open to expect a future movement further down (that's what I'd do). However, I am not telling you to do it, im just saying that's what I would do.

I'm not 100% sure how the market will react at this point so I'm not making a guarantee of your next move.

Yokiro,

Im still in your trade, +40 pip target has not been hit. Am I a bit of a deer in the headlights with the FED out in 10 mins? :eek:

Attachments

• YOKIRO3.jpg
    YOKIRO3.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 139
WOW did you see that? You made your 40 pips LOL!

CHA'MONE YOKIRO,

Your trade recommendation has indeed made +40 pips, well done :clap:

Your stop-loss was well dodgey (none)

You now have a 100% accuracy rate but I dont think I will be following your calls :-0 sorry!

You may be the "trading partner" ALI is looking for??

Attachments

• YOKIRO4.jpg
    YOKIRO4.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 163
Just so you know it is a good idea to sell EUR/USD... just saying...

As you may have noticed the market for EUR/USD suffered a rough movement down then went further up in a matter of minutes and that will eventually come back to normal.

Last edited:
Okay Yokiro, I'm in. Tight stop but a small gain would be welcome. Do you know what that period of volitility was all about?

Hi Sir Francis,

I assume that period was due to: 2008.06.25 14:15 US Fed Rate Decision

It's still volatile so we better stay until it shows a bit more stability.

doberman, I wouldn't be in this anymore as explained in a post above. It came to within 2 ticks of my level and it was then that the bounce of 47 ticks occured. When it came back I would have pulled the order as it looked very weak.

Still in dollar on the down could this be heading 137++++ maybe stay in till then what would be your call ?

Ok, I just placed a pending order at price 1.5680, stop loss 1.5695 with a take profit 1.5600 with a trailing stop at 15 points.

Once again, this is not a guarantee that you will make a profit. I'm just giving away my trades. You are trading at your own risk.

I personally wouldn't have taken the short EUR/USD trade at 3.10pm price of 15595. Risk/Reward was not as favourable at 3.10pm.

10 min chart attached.

Nevertheless, good call Yokiro.

Attachments

• EURUSD 250608 10min.JPG
    EURUSD 250608 10min.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 167