50+ pip gain NOW!!!

Thanks Fibonelli,

Following the last trade... if you guys did my same trade you should already be seeing a profit. It just changed to the first trailing stop...

(the 1st trailing stop just got hit) However, it's not a bad idea to place another trade so I'm going to place another one and get some lunch. I'll be back in a few hours...

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't have taken the short EUR/USD trade at 3.10pm price of 15595. Risk/Reward was not as favourable at 3.10pm.

Yes Yokiro's RvR was poor alright, he had no stop-loss for a 40 pip reward, other than that small point Im sure it was worth a punt :whistling

Stopped

That's me out, down 50 points. I guess that's what you get for a rash punt! Luckily a SB at £1 / point, so nothing terminal.

:-0

Got 1.23 ticks out of crude sep sold reposetioned at 135.64 running at a loss should I cut loss are as looking at the dollar is oil on the way up and should leave open till break even or profit ?

Doberman,

Please explain more about the currency pair you are trading and be clear.

You say you are in profit but it is turning against you now... so you are asking should you break even or profit? Is that it?

If that's the case, you should make sure it is REALLY turning agaisnt you or if it is just breathing to keep going your way. It all depends on what kind of trader you are. Do you take risks or do you like small but consistent earnings? That is up to you.

Doberman,

Please explain more about the currency pair you are trading and be clear.

You say you are in profit but it is turning against you now... so you are asking should you break even or profit? Is that it?

If that's the case, you should make sure it is REALLY turning agaisnt you or if it is just breathing to keep going your way. It all depends on what kind of trader you are. Do you take risks or do you like small but consistent earnings? That is up to you.

Thanks for your reply
I have never traded (If spreadbetting can be classed as trading) currency yet only oil as It seams to be the main thing in all the head lines and dont have to search for imformation.
Took profit reposetioned and now running at a 82 tick loss.
At this time of night hard to tell which way it going.
Have lost over 30k in the last six weeks and have lost my nerve a bit my gut tells me to let it ride as oil has only one way to go up and could not stand to loss any more hard earned cash.

Have lost over 30k in the last six weeks and have lost my nerve a bit my gut tells me to let it ride as oil has only one way to go up and could not stand to loss any more hard earned cash.

Time to stop trading...

On a side note: Yokiro, why are you so bearish on the Euro? I have been bullish since the beginning of last week on both Euro and Cable and am now even more bullish...

On a side note: Yokiro, why are you so bearish on the Euro? I have been bullish since the beginning of last week on both Euro and Cable and am now even more bullish...

I'm just following the trend Dante. I don't think you would buy Euro right now...

Interesting. I've got a long EUR/USD set up showing. Although it is moving away from the potential entry at the moment

For some strange reason posts that I am writing are disapearing again? Any idea why?

For some strange reason posts that I am writing are disapearing again? Any idea why?

hi stuart

they are all there for me - you haven't been playing with the "ignore" button in your cp have you :)

jon

I wouldn't want to ignore myself!!!

Very strange. Anyway, I wrote something like, my system has potential longs for EUR/USD, EUR/GBP and a short for NZD/USD. Anyone else seeing anything like that?

I wouldn't want to ignore myself!!!

Very strange. Anyway, I wrote something like, my system has potential longs for EUR/USD, EUR/GBP and a short for NZD/USD. Anyone else seeing anything like that?

Surely if your system has potential longs then the opinions of everyone else mean nothing!!

What is wrong with asking other peoples views? Isn't that the point in a Bulletin Board?

What is wrong with asking other peoples views? Isn't that the point in a Bulletin Board?

What's true, is true for you as Ed Seykota would say.

I would have thought that T2W would be better utilised by learning about the markets and trading them profitably rather than following others opinions.

The reason why I wouldn't ask others views very often is that unless you know how people trade its pointless. I have been telling people on here that I am bullish Cable right from the lows at 1.9360. If you asked me what I thought of Cable on the 12th June I would have still said bullish and get long even though the market fell 200 pips that day. A short term trader would have lost money following me and yet, if you trade the way I do, you were laughing all the way to the bank :)

Reactions: BSD