£50/pip eur/usd 5k account.

Anyone trading FX with TA will get killed eventually using this leverage. I just hope you win a few times first. It's like betting on red on roulette and doubling up your bet if you lose, eventually black will come out 10 times in a row and take everything. I know guys who can make money this way, but not using TA, only knowing massive bank orders, as well as being able to move the market themselves. Eventually they take a hit though.

This is the point, EURUSD will move a hunderd pips in one go some point during the next year, pretty much certainly.

Front running a fixing or whatever is a rather different "skill".

But, good luck to OP. Could make some serious dosh if he's lucky!

I need some serious luck here, i'm averaged in at 2410 100 quid a pip and down 2.5k for the day.

what caused the parabolic up move in cable? Was it the unemployment numbers?

Last ditch attempt at salvaging the journal. 2420 stop moved to 2495, target 2220. It's got to be worth a shot! All in!

The dollars getting battered, jobs numbers, housing slump. Hence a short term lift I guess . Greenspan was on earlier, and he came across like he was scratchin his head saying G search me if I know whats gonna happen. That was after the panel introduced him as some sort of wizard of the economy !!!

You could see their worry as even Greenspan didn't come across as too hopeful looking ahead. Guess he's short then eh ?

:)

Look to see if it consolidates to sustained break that 21 june hi, 124.70 zone couple hours pressure yet maybe. But its a humdinger of a prod.

Good luck shorts !

I think EONIA fixing will be pretty important, comes out around quarter to six at the moment, can't really see it not bashing euro somewhere or other...

Hope the fact that you and the other guy both exploded deters other people from making the same mistake.

yes 2 of them blew there accounts pretty quick just goes to show over leverage will kill you and to keep selling in an up trend its just to dangerous the markets seem to want to keep going at the moment very little pull backs