£50/pip eur/usd 5k account.

Also, i could move the trade to b/e but i don't want have to be managing forum trades every 15 minutes.

Anyone trading FX with TA will get killed eventually using this leverage. I just hope you win a few times first. It's like betting on red on roulette and doubling up your bet if you lose, eventually black will come out 10 times in a row and take everything. I know guys who can make money this way, but not using TA, only knowing massive bank orders, as well as being able to move the market themselves. Eventually they take a hit though.

Cheers guys.

When i started this thread i was full of lager on Friday night. Two things i would mention, one obvious, one not so obvious.

1) Risking too much of account.
2) Trade management. I actually trade the eurdol but i can't possibly post all my trade management.

Point two is my lesson for today. I now know why people don't start journals, or if they do, they don't keep them going for that long. What have i got myself into?

james 2.gif

perhaps he was hoping this support line would hold ?

hope you dont mind me posting a chart here

Towel goes in at 2280. I was expecting something a bit different in terms of pa, it's spooked me out.

Gutsy to still be holding this into the open. YOu could be out with small profit from the two positions. Good luck with this thread, some excellent trades so far.