Jason's EUR-USD

Had a nice top in the market at the 1:00AM bar/candle then the market moved a full 100 pips back in the direction of the market. Made an easy 50 pips on that trade while I was sleeping. Ok so I was awake to enter the trade but then went to sleep!
Next time frame to look at is around noon today.

Re: u "Made an easy 50 pips" where is your call? No call no trade!

You're right it was an easy 57 pips.(y)

I have no reason to lie.:)
As far as a call goes I called the time I would look at the market to make a trade if there was one there. I saw what I needed and made the trade.:cool:

Take it or leave it

Attachments

• Trade.jpg
    Trade.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 176
this is a time-serie of calls. easy to find, easy to read

1506 EURUSD +12550 ... bottom
1545 EURUSD +12561 ... no top
1625 EURUSD +12566 ... no top, R.exp.4.NOW!
1633 EURUSD +12573 ... no top, as.exp.
1638 EURUSD +12583 ... no top

Could see the market break out to the down side again just waiting at this point.
1 to 2 AM is the next time frame I could look at if I am up!!:sleep:
If it does make a bit of a break to the down side there is some nice support about 50 pips away.

shorted it at 1.2594.. looking for a break of 12540..

Are you in or sleeping already?

Good!
I got out of the trade yesterday at 1.2525 so I made some nice coin on that one.
I was asleep for the nice move back down after the pull back so I missed that one.
I was too tired to wake up and be an effective trader but the market did make its move when forecast. Stupid sleep! I am done for the week and will be back at it on Sunday late afternoon.(y)

Enjoy the weekend then..

I closed as well at 12523 and went long for 20+.. Missed the move down too, went to bed early. Is freezing here..

I will try a small long at the lows of 2008, lets see if I can get a pullback..

All right I am back and am looking for a move around 3 AM tomorrow morning.
Might be up to trade that. Maybe:sleep:

OK, so three in the morning my time was the perfect setup. And guess what that means...
That's right I was sound asleep in bed and missed it!:(

As the chart shows the 3AM time was a beautiful retest/pull back to the low made around six my time the day before.
Had every thing I like to see. A higher low with the pull back. Those beautiful long tails, the round number support.
Then a nice "little" 200 pip move.
Oh well...

The next time frames I have to look for are around 3 PM today and then 11PM tonight.
I will be out for the 3PM one so it looks like 11 will be my next shot at a trade.

Attachments

• 5_19_10.gif
    5_19_10.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 172
A quick side note I believe wheat is ready to make a move to the upside for a little while.
I know it's not forex but hey what can I say!

Well the first move topped in the 4PM hour and then 11PM turn showed up in the midnight hour so everything was off by an hour yesterday:sneaky:

Today it looks like 4PM and then 9PM might be good times to watch.

So I have been mostly busy with things that don't involve trading, with but a few exceptions.
So now I am back for the next couple of weeks at least with no more vacations, birthdays, planned until the 4th of July.

The next two time frames I will be looking at are 9-10PM tonight and 4AM tomorrow.
We will see if I am up for the second.

So the 9PM move did not net much other than about 20-25 pips counter trend.
BUT
The 4AM move was good for a nice and easy 50 pips counter trend.

So the 1 AM candle was the top of the retracement and then the market turned back in the direction of the trend.
A beautiful trade as the price moved up to the round number 1.2300 and then back down 75 pips or so.
Next time frame is 12:00AM tonight.