10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No statement can only mean the loss was substantial.

BeginnerJoe i lost all my £10k today.... i dont know what to do... can you help me... teach me! Let me send you my statements so you can tell me where i went wrong ... please can you!?

US Light Crude coming down from here (80.16) a little (im refering to 1 minute where you can make 60+)

80.51 im wrong. (havent traded - just trying to get a job squaking! :)

I thought you'd stopped trading today since you've "reached" your "target".

More opportunities buddy. If i get it wrong... you wont mind me crying down the phone to you this time do you? Where` your statements proving your trading record... "i make 4.8% per week... " on the monopoly board...

Just one day to some many posts. I think people just like to make 100% return in 1 month.

Well, I believe it's possible per my experience trading in contest. You just need to trade higher leverage and select the best possible opportunities. To me, I more like to make 1,000% ROI in 1 year because I can manage risk better and only need 5% weekly compound return to achieve my goal.

need to go out now! been emotional with all these losses... lol!? (beginnerjoe)

Total for today +68 gold +16 EURUSD - 9 FTSE +6 FTSE = Total: 81+ target exceeded

Account Balance: £10,810.00

And Pazienza if you havent realised price bounced where i called it (post # 110) ... But i honestly need to shoot so i closed it... but i think if my maths is right thats:

8.1% gain in one day.... I`ll be posting tomorrow on more trades.

10 grand a month, I did that in two days. I was using a special computer program to assist me which is quite expensive to buy.

No PMs please, you'll have to buy it from the supplier not me.

Attachments

• statement.jpg
    statement.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 229
dude

just post a screenshot of the EOD statement i know it's not proof but it would at least give you some basic cred. just blank out the account number.

Last edited:
And Pazienza if you havent realised price bounced where i called it (post # 110) ... But i honestly need to shoot so i closed it... but i think if my maths is right thats:

8.1% gain in one day.... I`ll be posting tomorrow on more trades.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

This thread just keeps getting better. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.