10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 grand a month, I did that in two days. I was using a special computer program to assist me which is quite expensive to buy.

No PMs please, you'll have to buy it from the supplier not me.

Is it that robot from claratifani's uncle?

10 grand a month, I did that in two days. I was using a special computer program to assist me which is quite expensive to buy.

No PMs please, you'll have to buy it from the supplier not me.

jeeez :eek:
Are you a non TA trader like most other guys who appear to completely kill the market out of interest?

jeeez :eek:
Are you a non TA trader like most other guys who appear to completely kill the market out of interest?

You slightly miss my point, every time there is a thread like this new traders are all over it. They never look for proof that claims of success are true. Now I must admit that the statement wasnt photoshopped, however it was a demo account that I use to experiment on from time to time. I doubt I would trade like that on a live account.

..oh and the trades were mostly based on TA but also following the strong downtrends we've had recently so I suppose some fundamentals too.

Yo!

So im back on trading like a tramp on chips and i want to prove all those haters (Pazienza to name a few - or just the one) that trading is easily done and can make substantial gains with the right money management and most importantly right volatility and set-ups.

I will call out all my trades on here as I place them.

I've seen this all before. The market makes abnormally extreme swings and as a result the 30 week experts make money with their pi55y little breakout systems using wide stops. I saw it during the panic of 2008, I saw it with silver recently and now I'm seeing exactly the same thing in the panic of 2011. I don't doubt you'll double your money in a month but you will give it all back and more when stability returns, and those periods go on for much longer.

You slightly miss my point, every time there is a thread like this new traders are all over it. They never look for proof that claims of success are true. Now I must admit that the statement wasnt photoshopped, however it was a demo account that I use to experiment on from time to time. I doubt I would trade like that on a live account.

Yes, now I understand why you don't yet have the millions to attract some piggy chums.

I've seen this all before. The market makes abnormally extreme swings and as a result the 30 week experts make money with their pi55y little breakout systems using wide stops. I saw it during the panic of 2008, I saw it with silver recently and now I'm seeing exactly the same thing in the panic of 2011. I don't doubt you'll double your money in a month but you will give it all back and more when stability returns, and those periods go on for much longer.

Not at all mate... i hear what your saying... im not new to trading and well aware of risks and more importantly greed. I have just recently been given gardening (thanks to markmc27 :) leave from a job i quit, so i have this extra cash to trade with.

I am not doing this to be given peoples opinions, im doing this to show people that trading is simply complicated and can be done with the right money management and setup.

Once ive hit target people will ask how ive done it and im going to explain it all at that point... if i dont do it then ive played the same game everyone else is doing on these forums... call me a fool....lol?

Keep up all the negativity its brilliant.

Last edited:
Not at all mate... i hear what your saying... im not new to trading and well aware of risks and more importantly greed. I have just recently been given gardening (thanks to markmc27 :) leave from a job i quit, so i have this extra cash to trade with.

I am not doing this to be given peoples opinions, im doing this to show people that trading is simply complicated and can be done with the right money management and setup.

Once ive hit target people will ask how ive done it and im going to explain it all at that point... if i dont do it then ive played the same game everyone else is doing on these forums... call me a fool....lol?

Keep up all the negativity its brilliant.

I'm not being negative. I gave you a forecast based on empirical evidence. During the panic of 2008 I saw many people talk about trading in exactly the same way you are now and when the volatility disappeared they followed soon after. The public is always attracted to extreme price swings, I see it time and time again...:LOL:

heavens above, this thread exceed even my expectations for lulz. It definately has the potential to develop into a t2w classic.

Thought i`d update a chart to illustrate my setups.... Technically speaking im purely TA and dependent on elliott wave theory, support + resistance, fib maths + retracements, volume and momentum.

This was a trade i took today and you`ll notice the red circle is where i called the price to take a long from before it reached there. (and previous day i took a long around that area aswell)

Targets are forecasted simply based upon taking the widest part of the triangle` net profit then add/subtracting to the trend line (of where it breaks) to reach a realistic expectation (shown by the blue arrows)... although as stated on the charts, you can expect a reversal sometimes on the other side of the inner triangle.....

This is a trade i`d like to have stayed in, however i dont like leaving trades open whilst im out so i closed for small profit.

I know ive been quite immature and rowdy (bit of banter, taken too serious), but if you wouldnt mind can we keep on topic and stop with all the hatred lol! (open to any suggestions, constructive opinions etc: which excludes putting my money back into a bank account "because i`ll blow my acc etc..." :smart:

I`ll update some more in a minute. Thanks!

Attachments

• FTSE.png
    FTSE.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 268
It always amuses me looking at other peoples charts, I don't even know where to begin in understanding that.

Mine are just bars with a couple horizontal lines drawn across.

Status
Not open for further replies.