10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right im quiting for day...

Total for today +68 gold +16 EURUSD - 9 FTSE = Total: 75+ target exceeded

Account Balance: £10,750.00

Finally, you're starting to get it...

Ok well Pazienza and BeginnerJoe i love your presence within these threads so im happy... to everyone else who` interested im trading £10k real money whether you believe me or not i literally post them instantly... so verify my trades on predicting the markets if you think im not making real money... (to all the slow processing people i.e. pazienza and beginnerjoe all posts are time stamped)

ps gold looks like a good place to short with a tight stop loss... H1 triangle... potential reversal.

Last edited:
Have I missed some previous? Maybe i dont spend enough time here.

Anyway, anyone who posts realtime trades with stops gets some kudos from me.
Not sure what the problem is.
A statement wouldn't hurt though.

BeginnerJoe... Have a look at my post times and go onto the little noddy charting package you use to verify them... I am not going to show you my statement ive decided. I have respect for morgan_edge because he has given me some... i know how to trade and make money and from my previous thread "does anyone actually make a living out of trading..." everyone decided to label the thread pointless... Pazienza to name one.... HE NEVER showed a statement of his rambling rubbish so why should i... to satisfy you and pazienza... I DONT THINK SO... you`ll only say its photo-shopped.... So do me a favour and follow my live shouts on trades instead... maybe you`ll learn something as you are a beginner after all.

look at gold drop... As i called it... thats a long term trade that im in but you can think what you like. Because i didnt get it live and instant i didnt want to say it on here so i wont add it into my overall balance.

Attachments

• dcb.JPG
    dcb.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.