10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A journal should be a bit more than just entry calls. You dont have to post your entire system but a bit of reasonsing why you are entering the trades at these levels might make people a bit more interested in what you are doing rather than just focusing on the double the account in one month thing.

A journal should be a bit more than just entry calls. You dont have to post your entire system but a bit of reasonsing why you are entering the trades at these levels might make people a bit more interested in what you are doing rather than just focusing on the double the account in one month thing.

I`ll double account first then i`ll tell you how im doing it. Bet you`ll be interested then...

Confused. So you are short eurusd to targer of 14311 then you intend to reverse at that level?

Well done Dilbert, this is just the kind of comedy gold that T2W needs.

This journal is priceless even by the high standards we've come to expect round here.

By the way, I confidently predict that you will "double" your "account" within a "month".

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULZ!

OK so your 14311 target is hit. I take it you are now long at that price?

MATA Nui sorry buddy... i didnt make it clear as i was trying to write really quickly... After the long of 14311 ( i forecasted as price hadnt reached that level yet) my bias changed to shorting (if you read next post after there) so i didnt take long...

Well done Dilbert, this is just the kind of comedy gold that T2W needs.

This journal is priceless even by the high standards we've come to expect round here.

By the way, I confidently predict that you will "double" your "account" within a "month".

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULZ!

Hey Captain Scarlet how you doing!? Glad you finally showed up... was wondering where you were....

Read previous post buddy.... (post #31) Youve got to bare in mind im essentially a scalper but im trying to post prices of entry before i reach them...

So, you call going from 10k to zero k in one month mature ?

Im sorry i didnt realise i need your permission to do what i like with my money... and that includes making profits.... Follow the thread dip**** and you`ll see :) :cool:

Im sorry i didnt realise i need your permission to do what i like with my money... and that includes making profits.... Follow the thread dip**** and you`ll see :) :cool:

See what? Some imbecile called Dilbert embarrassing himself with a load of made-up bullsh1t in a fictional journal?

Some halfwit called Dilbert embarrassing himself by boasting about doubling his account in a month? Do you know how immature that sounds?

Come on Dilbert, what will we see?

I'm doing great Dilbert, thanks for asking. But then I'm actually trading instead of making up bullsh1t on a forum...

Oh Pazienza do you want to see my balance.... do i need to prove to you what i earn....

Status
Not open for further replies.