10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm...buddy I wasn't talking about what you need, I was lampooning your stupid claim...nice try! Keep up the hard work.

Ok buddy if your free from all your busy trading watch this space you might learn something.

So far this thread has made 0 pips. Nothing to see. All go home now.

Erm keep up BeginnerJoe... Im 16+ ... if your maths is any good thats £160 up today... so keep being a beginner and do your usual beginner stuff... what alot of you dont realise on here is the incredible pessimism you all brush off into these forums unnecessarily....

Have a bit of banter and stop being a bitch... let me fail if thats what you believe my figures will speak for themselves...

Dom...why not just give up this whole thing before you lose your £10k. Some friendly advice.

He's only trading with monopoly money. If he loses them, I will be happy to send him some from my set that I was thinking of throwing away anyway.

Novice-Badass.jpg

Yo!

So im back on trading like a tramp on chips and i want to prove all those haters (Pazienza to name a few - or just the one) that trading is easily done and can make substantial gains with the right money management and most importantly right volatility and set-ups.

I will call out all my trades on here as I place them.

I thought you were on holiday DG?

Status
Not open for further replies.