10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought i`d update a chart to illustrate my setups.... Technically speaking im purely TA and dependent on elliott wave theory, support + resistance, fib maths + retracements, volume and momentum.

This was a trade i took today and you`ll notice the red circle is where i called the price to take a long from before it reached there. (and previous day i took a long around that area aswell)

Targets are forecasted simply based upon taking the widest part of the triangle` net profit then add/subtracting to the trend line (of where it breaks) to reach a realistic expectation (shown by the blue arrows)... although as stated on the charts, you can expect a reversal sometimes on the other side of the inner triangle.....

This is a trade i`d like to have stayed in, however i dont like leaving trades open whilst im out so i closed for small profit.

I know ive been quite immature and rowdy (bit of banter, taken too serious), but if you wouldnt mind can we keep on topic and stop with all the hatred lol! (open to any suggestions, constructive opinions etc: which excludes putting my money back into a bank account "because i`ll blow my acc etc..." :smart:

I`ll update some more in a minute. Thanks!

Biggest hindsight trade i've seen in a while.

Thought i`d update a chart to illustrate my setups.... Technically speaking im purely TA and dependent on elliott wave theory, support + resistance, fib maths + retracements, volume and momentum.

This was a trade i took today and you`ll notice the red circle is where i called the price to take a long from before it reached there. (and previous day i took a long around that area aswell)

Targets are forecasted simply based upon taking the widest part of the triangle` net profit then add/subtracting to the trend line (of where it breaks) to reach a realistic expectation (shown by the blue arrows)... although as stated on the charts, you can expect a reversal sometimes on the other side of the inner triangle.....

This is a trade i`d like to have stayed in, however i dont like leaving trades open whilst im out so i closed for small profit.

I know ive been quite immature and rowdy (bit of banter, taken too serious), but if you wouldnt mind can we keep on topic and stop with all the hatred lol! (open to any suggestions, constructive opinions etc: which excludes putting my money back into a bank account "because i`ll blow my acc etc..." :smart:

I`ll update some more in a minute. Thanks!

That chart has done it for me, I'm actually starting to really like this guy. :D

I underestimated this thread, this is going to be serious quality lulz. :)

lol... I was expecting these sort of responses... Firstly i dont trade with all that crap on the screen as i see it that way...Tried to simplify what some people call consolidation i see patterns... break outs etc.... so hold on you few are saying youve never heard of a "BULL FLAG" - "BEAR FLAG" "TRIANGLE" "WEDGE"... if you guys havent then try this website ... lol!? http://www.investopedia.com/articles/technical/03/091003.asp#axzz1Uf6oWaBP

Look im going to stop trying to defend anything I MAKE CONSISTANT GAINS and it works for me... im not entirely sure what you mean by hindsight trade either Brettus... ( i use market sentiment for correlation aswell)

thanks for all your typical feedback... It works for me... i dont just look for those setups...... you guys are funny (im quite surprised)... take a joke from earlier with the banter Pazienza and give something constructive... everyones so uptight!

Anyone who has never seen a triangle before (lol!) check out this link http://www.tradingday.com/c/tatuto/triangletrading.html
http://www.forex-fx-4x.com/triangle-trading-tutorial/
http://www.safehaven.com/article/5801/trading-triangle-breakouts
http://www.trade10.com/Triangles.html
http://www.trading-naked.com/expanding_triangle_trade_examples.htm

(only glanced at some examples... havent read them because TRIANGLES are very BASIC stuff... jesus)

Last edited:
OK Dilbert, something constructive.

Have you considered teaching people how to trade? Looking at that chart I'd say you'd be perfect for it, and I'm sure you'll find a lot of people willing to pay good money for it. (y)

OK Dilbert, something constructive.

Have you considered teaching people how to trade? Looking at that chart I'd say you'd be perfect for it, and I'm sure you'll find a lot of people willing to pay good money for it. (y)

How idiotic do you sound?? I was illustrating what i see on the chart and how i trade it... whats your problem? Have you not heard or ever traded a triangle pattern... i GUARANTEE you have either deliberately or by accident traded a triangle formation before...!? Am i missing something here?

Biggest hindsight trade i've seen in a while.

What are you talking about? I took this trade... i called it before i entered... This is the bread and butter of reversals or continuation patterns... :confused: (post #109)

Can you show a shopping statement for your bread and butter ?

That one has milk on it... im not going to show you what the value of it is because im sure you can figure that out all by yourself...

Attachments

• shoppinglist.jpg
    shoppinglist.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 120
Am i missing something here?

No, I think you know exactly what you're doing. :whistling

I'll give you credit though, you've got some balls posting that chart. I'm just a little worried that you might have blown your load a little early.

I'll give you credit though, you've got some balls posting that chart. I'm just a little worried that you might have blown your load a little early.

I was impressed he had the balls to post a statement at last.

Pazienza say something serious... Am i missing something about the triangles.... bull flag, bear flags, wedge etc... explain to me and other people who trade them day in and day out how they`re wrong?

Enlighten me...

Pazienza say something serious... Am i missing something about the triangles.... bull flag, bear flags, wedge etc... explain to me and other people who trade them day in and day out how they`re wrong?

Enlighten me...

No, flags, wedges, triangles, settings targets based on the widest part, all are fine.

That chart has done it for me, I'm actually starting to really like this guy. :D

I underestimated this thread, this is going to be serious quality lulz. :)

So what` the deal with this in response to my chart....

Being deliberately ignorant because you think its humorous is one thing but being ignorant because you genuinely didnt know how a triangle formation worked before is embarrassing and you should have asked for clarification...

Enough` enough... we can have banter but meet half way rather than looking daft.

So what` the deal with this in response to my chart....

Being deliberately ignorant because you think its humorous is one thing but being ignorant because you genuinely didnt know how a triangle formation worked before is embarrassing and you should have asked for clarification...

Enough` enough... we can have banter but meet half way rather than looking daft.

No, I know all about triangles, thank you, and I do use them from time to time, although not in the conventional way. I've got nothing to be embarrassed about.

Then again, I didn't post that chart...:whistling

I'll have to go and have another look at it, just to make sure I wasn't imagining things. :LOL:

I hope people dont take your posts more seriously than mine just because you have 2,296... Wow. Thanks for just confirming your not a new to trading then!

I hope people dont take your posts more seriously than mine just because you have 2,296... Wow. Thanks for just confirming your not a new to trading then!

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to take your posts seriously :LOL:. Threads like this always attract a lot of attention :rolleyes:.

And guys do me a favour anyone reading this... dont just give this thread a 1 star 2 star if im posting live threads on entries and exits on the market...!? Give me a chance otherwise i wont be doing it... its ridiculous and unfair...

You slightly miss my point, every time there is a thread like this new traders are all over it. They never look for proof that claims of success are true. Now I must admit that the statement wasnt photoshopped, however it was a demo account that I use to experiment on from time to time. I doubt I would trade like that on a live account.

Booooo......

Status
Not open for further replies.