Dow End of Day Signalling Service

This is a discussion on Dow End of Day Signalling Service within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; Might even give a go myself and trial it out, i dont understand complicated charts etc n work 9-5, so ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 9, 2008, 7:23pm   #113
Joined Jul 2008
Might even give a go myself and trial it out, i dont understand complicated charts etc n work 9-5, so this might be the best option for me, i dont mind paying someone 75 a month as long as the overall result is at least 400 points a month. Keep posting about results cheers
stefan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2008, 10:16pm   #114
Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by theway2excel View Post
Hi

I have been trading the dow for about 3 months and have been looking for a reliable end of day signalling service (as work aren't too happy with me day trading during their time!!) I recently came across the following: www.winningdowsignals.co.uk. They claim to make an average of 500 points per month. I have subscribed to their month's free trial option and am currently up around 100 points within 2 weeks (which would more than cover the monthly subscription cost). I was wondering if anyone else has tried this or any other end of day signalling service.

Thanks

I run a small advisory website myself, you know what, regardless whether you make money or not I fail to see how it's gonna help you gain experience and develop your own market judgement... the last thing you need is to make money without understanding
the cause, eventually you will get emotional and carried away
vergis92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2008, 4:14pm   #115
Joined Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by theway2excel View Post
Their usual stop loss is 250 points on the swing trades but I guess because of the current volatility they increased it.

I ended up with over 1000 points yesterday (my best day's result!), just wish I was betting a tenner a point instead of a pound!

What I like about the signals is that psychologically they give me a reason/confindence to enter a trade i.e. they said yesterday was a down day so I felt confident putting down bets on all day.

I havnt followed this thread for a while, I was wondering what the biggest drawdown has been so far. I like the idea of using the swing signals to give a direction for shorter term trades, overall how accurate have the swing signals been in terms of giving the correct direction for the next day?
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2008, 12:38pm   #116
Joined Oct 2006
Just signed up for this service, so far I've had two 50 point winners off the scalp signals with no losers, so far no swing signals as yet. I'll keep posting results here for a while.
Old Nov 21, 2008, 6:16pm   #117
Joined Mar 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Just signed up for this service, so far I've had two 50 point winners off the scalp signals with no losers, so far no swing signals as yet. I'll keep posting results here for a while.
I'm about 3 weeks into my trial and I'm about 550 up.

1 x swing & 2 x scalps so far.
jwhite8359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2008, 10:24am   #118
Joined Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhite8359 View Post
I'm about 3 weeks into my trial and I'm about 550 up.

1 x swing & 2 x scalps so far.

Are you taking the trades exactly as they advise or are you picking the ones you think are the best? Either way youre doing very well.
Old Nov 22, 2008, 11:05am   #119
Joined Mar 2001
Just taking what they advise.

It's been possible to obtain better entry and exit points than they claim in their results on each trade too.
jwhite8359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2008, 11:04am   #120
Joined Oct 2006
No further trades since my last post so +100 points to date