Scose discussion thread for discussing things that won't make you any money etc etc

This is a discussion on Scose discussion thread for discussing things that won't make you any money etc etc within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; ...

View Poll Results: Should Sceezy be given a paid post for the entertainment value he brings to T2W?
Yes 3 60.00%
Hmmm? 1 20.00%
I'm an idiot 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 20, 2012, 1:51pm   #36
Joined Feb 2012
Re: Scose discussion thread for discussing things that won't make you any money etc e

Click the image to open in full size.
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2012, 2:07pm   #37

Joined Dec 2008
Re: Scose discussion thread for discussing things that won't make you any money etc e

Old Apr 20, 2012, 2:16pm   #38
Joined Feb 2012

Old Apr 20, 2012, 2:21pm   #39
Joined Feb 2012

Old Apr 20, 2012, 2:24pm   #40
Joined Feb 2012

Old Apr 20, 2012, 2:29pm   #41
Joined Feb 2012

Old Apr 20, 2012, 2:32pm   #42

Joined Apr 2010

scose-no-doubt started this thread That mofo aint my stylist! Scose prefers the look of a clean cut brilliant white shirt, tailored, with tie pin. Grey slim fit suit and a good shoe WITHOUT pointed toes. Classic.
Incidentally, all of my pants have been shrinking which leads me to my second point.
While scose likes to believe he's in peak physical condition (possibly through some sort of dysmophia) peers/ladies and, more importantly, physical exertion tend to disagree. The second picture is therefore leaning more and more towards reality and I'll accept it as a truism or more accurately, a known that was previously a known unknown.

In summation... Scose is teh sh1t!

Looks like Scose be trollin' 'aaaaard tho... as far as some are concerned!

Last edited by Trader333; Apr 20, 2012 at 3:39pm. Reason: Language
scose-no-doubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: The Leopard