Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

This is a discussion on Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Ive been using the evening tradng system for some 8 months or so and I have found it a great ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 5, 2011, 3:48pm   #11

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Ive been using the evening tradng system for some 8 months or so and I have found it a great system. I match Nicks trades most days maybe missing the odd one and I can also confirm I receive Nicks daily emails with his trade screenshots which are very handy when you first start out. I think most people say they know reversal candlesticks but in reality dont know the simple rules to confirm the candlestick, which is why I struggled to start with. I found too many trades which was frustrating and I think thats when a lot of people tend to give up with the system. Im just starting out with the anytime system now only done one trade so far which im happy to say was a nice winner. I would recommend this sytem but stick to it.
reefboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2011, 4:01pm   #12
Joined Oct 2006

Amazing how many new members with one or two posts are saying how great this system is. This is the usual story here and it's a pretty good indication that a vendor is trying to cover up bad publicity.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2011, 7:02pm   #13

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2010

Amazing how you seem to be a know all of everything, I certainly dont know or have ever spoken to the vendor I only posted because I bought and use the system and it works well. The reason most newbies post is to check what there buying once a system works they tend to leave these forums to the expert traders who usually post when earning nowt through trading and make out they know everything.
reefboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2011, 11:38am   #14
Joined Aug 2004

factualvinay/blackcobra427 any updates on marketmase
tyered
tcksee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2011, 11:52am   #15
Joined Oct 2010

I wouldn't bother with Nick's system, nothing new, learn the same at Babypips.

Read this for more info:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/mech...-mastered.html

I'm still pished off that they can email out false testimonials!!
StealthTrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2011, 10:26pm   #16
Joined Sep 2010

Same happens to me, I have contacted them to remove me from theirs emailing list several times and nothing has happened. Still have to waist my time and delete theirs 'genuine' testimonials every week or so.
pinky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2011, 6:58pm   #17
Joined Oct 2007

Has anyone bought Nick's new system (FxTrend)? If so, what do you think of it?

Thanks

Jeff
Ferru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2011, 7:33pm   #18
Joined Oct 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky123 View Post
3. He never replies to questions as he promises neither gave me a refund. Is it TRUSTWORTHY PERSON do you think?
Nick is entitled not to give a refund, as he doesn't promise one (well, strictly speaking he does, but it's worded in such a way that he's highly unlikely to ever have to honour it!).

Jeff
Old Jun 7, 2011, 8:50pm   #19
Joined Sep 2010

I think his wording is simple: If am not able to make money with his system and I can genuinly prove it with statement from my account then he is offering a refund. Thats what he says but NEVER does therefore I ADVICE any of his potential customers stay clear from snake oil seller.
pinky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2011, 9:21pm   #20
Joined Oct 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky123 View Post
I think his wording is simple: If am not able to make money with his system and I can genuinly prove it with statement from my account then he is offering a refund. Thats what he says but NEVER does therefore I ADVICE any of his potential customers stay clear from snake oil seller.
Hi Pinky123

Before I bought the manual, I asked about refund.

What Nick told me was that it would apply if I could show that the system itself was unprofitable over the period referred to in the refund offer (ie not merely that I failed to make a profit despite applying the rules to the letter, but that the system itself failed). So theoretically, a refund was being offered (although in practice Nick is highly unlikely to ever have to cough up!).

I wouldn't call it dishonest, as Nick didn't tell a lie, but it is a tad misleading!

Jeff

PS I also found that only a small proportion of my emails to Nick were replied to, although this is probably due to ignorance/laziness than anything more sinister!