5Minute FOREX system. anyone knows if is good?

I can't give any accuarate feedback as I missed the first week or so of the month, and I have made a few mistakes with my orders making stops on my account being hit, but not on the cash price that fxmaster use for their data.

I would think however that they will be up around 400ish pips at the moment. No doubt they will publish the figures on the website in the next week or so.

Thanks for your efforts with epiphany, shame we can't get in on the action at the moment, but like many people say, if they are successful at what they do why would they want a big subscriber database taking up their time and effort.

Thanks

Dave

Thanks as always for the update, Dave. Will certainly let you know if I hear any more from Epiphany.

Roberto said:
Thanks as always for the update, Dave. Will certainly let you know if I hear any more from Epiphany.

Now had a reply from epiphany confirming subscriber list is closed for now, but holding my details should they open it up in the near future.

Dave

FetteredChinos said:
guys, from what i have heard, this system is actually rather good..

unfortunately it is all a bit of a con though. correct me if i am wrong, but not only do you have to pay for the system, you also have to pay a monthly subscription in order to access the levels which are vital to trade this method.

also it is a longer term system (several weeks etc) which mounts up to a lot of subscription fees.

just my 5 euros.

FC

Hey guys, just found this forum. Wow, there is a lot of good info on here. Just thought I'd comment on the 5Minute Forex system since I bought it about 6 months ago. I definitely would NOT say it's a con. I've communicated with the seller with some questions and such and he's pretty straight up and honest it seems, as system sellers go. He does disclose the fact that you've gotta pay extra for his TRL signals before you buy the system. If you compare it to any even remotely quality signal services out there which are $300 a month and more, $299 for an entire year of his signals is pretty darn inexpensive. I opted for the year subscription after my month free trial, if you do less time it's more money.

He has two strategies, a original one and an alternate strategy. I think the alternate one is better and I've been trading that and actually getting pretty good results. It has some hefty drawdowns sometimes but overall I've experienced a really good profit. I've wasted my money on a LOT of crap, and I'd say you can count the quality systems for sale out there on one hand, and this I think is one of them. Only drawback is it's not fully disclosed and you rely on his TRLs, but in 6 months the TRL service has been 100% reliable and at least the system works, which in my experience is pretty unusual.

MarketBeater

Last edited:
Check out Forum Factory for discussion re 5 Minute FX. Then go to Beau Diamond's site and have a look at the Ebay feedback his system received. If he could fake this he's better than Frank Abagnale! I'm buying the system next month, and am aware of the ongoing fees - US$99 per month.
FYI I currently use FX-Axis as a reliable signal provider.
shonky

My mentor uses MTI Charting and their chat service. They don't provide signals, they provide realtime chat support including recommendations. In addition to MTI staff there are experienced alumni who are more than willing to give newbies help understanding the market, analysis tools, and the current trading recommendations.

Mti ?

Straybow said:
My mentor uses MTI Charting and their chat service. They don't provide signals, they provide realtime chat support including recommendations. In addition to MTI staff there are experienced alumni who are more than willing to give newbies help understanding the market, analysis tools, and the current trading recommendations.

Hi Mario, I saw you are here too. It seems you are very persistent to promote MTI chart every where :D Good luck to you my friend.

Straybow said:

You do know that MTI software is simply a whitebrand of Fibonnacci trader。 MTI puts a sticker with their name on and then charges an exobitant price. 

Way to greet newbies...

firedave said:
Hi Mario, I saw you are here too. It seems you are very persistent to promote MTI chart every where :D Good luck to you my friend.
Huh? I don't know who "Mario" is; I've used this nickname on several gaming and entertainment boards for years. I'm new to forex and I'm not "here too" since I've never been anywhere else promoting MTI. :rolleyes: Dang, you guys here are neurotic.
roberk said:
You do know that MTI software is simply a whitebrand of Fibonnacci trader。 MTI puts a sticker with their name on and then charges an exobitant price. 
:D Thanks for providing some useful information instead of sniping like some folks.

Being new to forex I'd never heard of Fibonnacci Trader. A quick google tells me you are correct, based on a screenshot from FibTrader's website. MTI says the primary feature is their proprietary indicator. This is apparently constructed using FibTrader's "indicator of an indicator" feature.

As for price, MTI charges $100/mo. FibTrader charges $35 setup plus $40/mo. So FibTrader is cheaper but I wouldn't call MTI's price exorbitant. The performance of their proprietary indicator could well make the extra cost worthwhile compared to signal services reviewed on firedave's site.

hello

Straybow said:
Huh? I don't know who "Mario" is; I've used this nickname on several gaming and entertainment boards for years. I'm new to forex and I'm not "here too" since I've never been anywhere else promoting MTI. :rolleyes: Dang, you guys here are neurotic.
:D Thanks for providing some useful information instead of sniping like some folks.

Ups, I guess I'm wrong :) Sorry for that. Just to hapend your post is in the same time with his. If you visit Money Tec forum, then you will know what I mean :D I don't have any objection with MTI chart, I just thought you are Mario and like to say hi :D Well, good luck buddy, nice to meet you :cool: