Lord Anton Kreil

This is a discussion on Lord Anton Kreil within the Educational Resources forums, part of the Commercial category; ^i saw the series and was NOT impressed. Tytus_Barnowl-u navy bro?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 26, 2017, 4:08pm   #249

Joined Sep 2014
^i saw the series and was NOT impressed.
Tytus_Barnowl-u navy bro?
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2017, 9:07am   #250

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
ITPM and Lex Van Dam

[QUOTE=BrokeMike;2659854]Hi

Thanks for your post. Please can you advise me which one has the better content out of the two-course, and are they worth the money as I would rather avoid the price if possible thanks
thefaithfulservant is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2017, 10:51am   #251

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
Hi im interested in the course, please can you advise about the ITPM and lex van Dam educational programme. You in post mentioned better alternatives, I would prefer to avoiding the cost if there are other ways of getting the same knowledge, thanks in advance.
thefaithfulservant is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2017, 11:14am   #252

6 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefaithfulservant View Post
Thanks for your post. Please can you advise me which one has the better content out of the two-course, and are they worth the money as I would rather avoid the price if possible thanks
Maybe you allow me to answer!

The PTM as well as the PTFM courses are both worth the money!

Let me explain why!

If you go to any course or any education office or education school, then you need to pay for your presence there. Even in the IT world you have to pay for education. Be it webinars, seminars or whatever. The price of around 1500 USD for either the PTM or PTFM is quite fair (30 days). I've seen people paying more and received less from other courses. Even here in germany we have a boom around education and quite often the teachers themself have no full understanding in what they teach but charge a ****load of money. My former preparation for the OCJP costs around 6100€ in germany.

So is the money for the PTM and PFTM worth it? Clearly yes!

Is it what you might expect? No!

Neither one of the courses teach you how to trade. It's no course telling you how to use Metatrader or how to use Thunkorswim or how to enter positions or how cool bolingerbands are. If you want such suff, then youtube would be the right location to search for videos.

PTM and PFTM in my opinion looks behind (beyond) all this. It answers questions that you may have or might still be getting if you followed the path of the youtube trading seminars. It gives you an idea what professional and no professional traders are and what they do and that you may need a basic salary to cover your monthly existence.

PFTM in my opinion is the seminar that gives you the most content for your money!

PTM and PFTM have quite similar content to some degree. Maybe they overlap about 80%. PFTM covers mostly the forex part while PTM covers the stocks market. But the subset of 80% are quire similar. You grab an asset, you run though distributions, they show you how to use excel (as one of the best trading and charting platforms ever), they teach you makro- and mikroeconomics (in a very basic level). Make you understand how the markets and how economy works.

PFTM otoh is the much newer video series and thus they were able to put the lessons learned (from their first video course) into this series. Rather than speaking infront of an audience (PTM) the PFTM video series is a much better indepth education where you have a clear view on the presentation and the excel sheets.

BUT!

The education and information you get out of the PFTM video series is tough! You will be confronted with information that you need to swallow. I for my own, had to go over the video series a couple of times. The more I repeated watching the series, the more new information I detect. The more puzzle pieces fit together.

What also matter is, that you take a few days (even weeks) break after you run through the video series to allow your head to get a break from all the information. Once done, you are up to get ready for the next repetetive view of the video series. Do not expect to understand everything at first view. Do not expect that you understand everything without taking notes.

After this has been done, you need to continue with self education. Reading the *right* books. With this I don't meand reading "trading wizards" or "market technique" or "candlestick beyond charts" or some garbage. I mean reading the right books giving you more indepth knowledge about "makro- and mikroeconomics" and some "finance books, that explain more about alpha and beta" and books that generally tells you more about the economy and how economic structures work and behave.

Also don't get fooled in questions like: "What hardware should I use", "What trading platform fits me best", "How many RAM do I need", "How many displays should I have" kinda questions! It doesn't matter! If you don't understand the basic economic connections and how economic structures work and behave, then what benefits do you have with "new hardware"? All you need at the end is a discounter notebook and excel (or libreoffice calc) (350€).

I found a lot of people who get into trading to start like this. What hardware? What software? What trading bot? What trading style?

They read a book, can't progress in understanding or knowledge and then switch over to the Hardware and Software aspects again. Trying to find the solution of the lack of skills in the Hardware and Software related parts (I was trapped in here myself at the beginning).

Hope I was able to help.

Go for the PFTM video series if you like. It gives the best return for your money.
MungoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2017, 12:10pm   #253

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by MungoBoy View Post
Maybe you allow me to answer!

The PTM as well as the PTFM courses are both worth the money!

Let me explain why!

If you go to any course or any education office or education school, then you need to pay for your presence there. Even in the IT world you have to pay for education. Be it webinars, seminars or whatever. The price of around 1500 USD for either the PTM or PTFM is quite fair (30 days). I've seen people paying more and received less from other courses. Even here in germany we have a boom around education and quite often the teachers themself have no full understanding in what they teach but charge a ****load of money. My former preparation for the OCJP costs around 6100€ in germany.

So is the money for the PTM and PFTM worth it? Clearly yes!

Is it what you might expect? No!

Neither one of the courses teach you how to trade. It's no course telling you how to use Metatrader or how to use Thunkorswim or how to enter positions or how cool bolingerbands are. If you want such suff, then youtube would be the right location to search for videos.

PTM and PFTM in my opinion looks behind (beyond) all this. It answers questions that you may have or might still be getting if you followed the path of the youtube trading seminars. It gives you an idea what professional and no professional traders are and what they do and that you may need a basic salary to cover your monthly existence.

PFTM in my opinion is the seminar that gives you the most content for your money!

PTM and PFTM have quite similar content to some degree. Maybe they overlap about 80%. PFTM covers mostly the forex part while PTM covers the stocks market. But the subset of 80% are quire similar. You grab an asset, you run though distributions, they show you how to use excel (as one of the best trading and charting platforms ever), they teach you makro- and mikroeconomics (in a very basic level). Make you understand how the markets and how economy works.

PFTM otoh is the much newer video series and thus they were able to put the lessons learned (from their first video course) into this series. Rather than speaking infront of an audience (PTM) the PFTM video series is a much better indepth education where you have a clear view on the presentation and the excel sheets.

BUT!

The education and information you get out of the PFTM video series is tough! You will be confronted with information that you need to swallow. I for my own, had to go over the video series a couple of times. The more I repeated watching the series, the more new information I detect. The more puzzle pieces fit together.

What also matter is, that you take a few days (even weeks) break after you run through the video series to allow your head to get a break from all the information. Once done, you are up to get ready for the next repetetive view of the video series. Do not expect to understand everything at first view. Do not expect that you understand everything without taking notes.

After this has been done, you need to continue with self education. Reading the *right* books. With this I don't meand reading "trading wizards" or "market technique" or "candlestick beyond charts" or some garbage. I mean reading the right books giving you more indepth knowledge about "makro- and mikroeconomics" and some "finance books, that explain more about alpha and beta" and books that generally tells you more about the economy and how economic structures work and behave.

Also don't get fooled in questions like: "What hardware should I use", "What trading platform fits me best", "How many RAM do I need", "How many displays should I have" kinda questions! It doesn't matter! If you don't understand the basic economic connections and how economic structures work and behave, then what benefits do you have with "new hardware"? All you need at the end is a discounter notebook and excel (or libreoffice calc) (350€).

I found a lot of people who get into trading to start like this. What hardware? What software? What trading bot? What trading style?

They read a book, can't progress in understanding or knowledge and then switch over to the Hardware and Software aspects again. Trying to find the solution of the lack of skills in the Hardware and Software related parts (I was trapped in here myself at the beginning).

Hope I was able to help.

Go for the PFTM video series if you like. It gives the best return for your money.
You are the typical Anton Kreil fan. I would love for you to prove what puzzles or pieces fit together when you view the series multiple times. MOST OF WHAT ANTON KREIL PUTS THERE IS A WASTE OF TIME AND YOU CANT MAKE MONEY OUT OF IT.

Why would he put a 3 video introduction and history of the fx market, about 6 hours, just to make you feel that he has put a lot of info there???

tell me how to use his entire course to extract constant profits out of the market, tell me how to make actual $$$$ using his course? no one can teach you how to make money you fool. once you understand how business is conducted in the market you will **** on his course. I have said it a million times, the only good info that you can use to make actual $$$$ from his course is the explanation of macro economic indicators and how they move the markets, which is available elsewhere for cheap prices or free in some instances.

Wake up, Trading isnt about saying I'm an ex pro gsco trader that no one knows his track record and how many insider tips he received to make money. Trading is understanding how Business is conducted on each price level, market themes, trends, clean execution, risk management, exit points and drawdowns.

I know no body that has yet unveiled these secrets for others, maybe Tom Dante has mentioned a good amount of info on these but all traders who make money prefer to keep this kind of info for themselves.

Profitable traders prefer to let other traders worry about where to enter the market while they worry about all the rest mentioned above.

This has been written by a Trader, not an Educator.

#ITS TIME TO GET KREIL
BasisSpreads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2017, 12:35pm   #254

6 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
First of all: Thanks for the full quote! You could've spent some time reducing the full quote to the necessary bits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasisSpreads View Post
You are the typical Anton Kreil fan. I would love for you to prove what puzzles or pieces fit together when you view the series multiple times.
Secondly: I was answering the question of the previous commenter, who might intend buying one of the courses and who liked to share some views of people who did watch the series.

Quote:
tell me how to use his entire course to extract constant profits out of the market, tell me how to make actual $$$$ using his course? no one can teach you how to make money you fool.
Please stop calling me a fool. You don't know me, you don't know anything about me as private person and neither do you know anything about my background.

I clearly mentioned in my previous reply to the previous commenter who wanted to share some views about the course, that the course "does not teach you how to trade". Again: Neither PTM nor PFTM teaches you how to trade! And that's exactly what I wrote.

I never said and never claimed that any of the series makes you any constant profits! I only mentioned that the course gives you a basic inseight of "makro- and microeconomics". And having some understanding in "makro- and microeconomics" = economics, will make you understand the markets better and how economics ties together and operate. This knowledge can essentially help you in surviving the markets.

Otherwise you can explain: Since you claim to know it better, why people go to universities, spent years into a degree for economics, business management, national economics, finance and so on? They do this because they want a proper understanding in how these puzzle fits together. The courses only cover parts of that all.

Quote:
[...] which is available elsewhere for cheap prices or free in some instances.
Sure! Then go for it. No one stops you and others from getting all the informations elesewhere for cheap prices or free.

But I tell you: If I hadn't a degree in business informatics, then I would even know where to search and what to search. Even if it's free or for cheap price. Not to mention the amount of time it may take you getting there.

I find 1500 USD quite cheap. Cheap as in: Someone took the time collecting all the information necessary. Cheap as in: Someone took the time in visually preparing everything. Cheap as in: Someone took the time in offering excel sheets that covers most of the stuff. Cheap as in: I can take the ready made education, make the best use out of it and don't need to bother searching your "free and cheap" junk on the net...

I've seen more expensive educations being sold in education schools all over the globe, with less value but mostly overpriced.

So at the end: What do you expect? No one forces you to buy any of the courses sold by the institute. No one puts a gun on your head and said: "Yo... Buy the course!".

Quote:
I know no body that has yet unveiled these secrets for others [...]
Since when are "economic basics", "makroeconomics" and "microeconomics" trading secrets?

Again: In case you still don't get it!

PTM and PFTM are NO TRADING COURSES!

They are more or less giving you insight in makro- and microeconomics as well getting your mindset in the right direction.

ALPHA and BETA are important values in the finance sector as well as using "methodical" and "repeatable" modells in analysing data.

Everything is sciense if you go to university. Starting with maths (algebra 1, 2 + analysis 1 +2)... Even if you continue with economics, business administration and whatever, you continue with mathematical modells like statistics and so on.

Once you understand the basics, you can continue using Metatrader and TA and claim to be a profitable trader.

Good luck!
MungoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2017, 12:50pm   #255

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by MungoBoy View Post
First of all: Thanks for the full quote! You could've spent some time reducing the full quote to the necessary bits.

Secondly: I was answering the question of the previous commenter, who might intend buying one of the courses and who liked to share some views of people who did watch the series.

Please stop calling me a fool. You don't know me, you don't know anything about me as private person and neither do you know anything about my background.

I clearly mentioned in my previous reply to the previous commenter who wanted to share some views about the course, that the course "does not teach you how to trade". Again: Neither PTM nor PFTM teaches you how to trade! And that's exactly what I wrote.

I never said and never claimed that any of the series makes you any constant profits! I only mentioned that the course gives you a basic inseight of "makro- and microeconomics". And having some understanding in "makro- and microeconomics" = economics, will make you understand the markets better and how economics ties together and operate. This knowledge can essentially help you in surviving the markets.

Otherwise you can explain: Since you claim to know it better, why people go to universities, spent years into a degree for economics, business management, national economics, finance and so on? They do this because they want a proper understanding in how these puzzle fits together. The courses only cover parts of that all.

Sure! Then go for it. No one stops you and others from getting all the informations elesewhere for cheap prices or free.

But I tell you: If I hadn't a degree in business informatics, then I would even know where to search and what to search. Even if it's free or for cheap price. Not to mention the amount of time it may take you getting there.

I find 1500 USD quite cheap. Cheap as in: Someone took the time collecting all the information necessary. Cheap as in: Someone took the time in visually preparing everything. Cheap as in: Someone took the time in offering excel sheets that covers most of the stuff. Cheap as in: I can take the ready made education, make the best use out of it and don't need to bother searching your "free and cheap" junk on the net...

I've seen more expensive educations being sold in education schools all over the globe, with less value but mostly overpriced.

So at the end: What do you expect? No one forces you to buy any of the courses sold by the institute. No one puts a gun on your head and said: "Yo... Buy the course!".

Since when are "economic basics", "makroeconomics" and "microeconomics" trading secrets?

Again: In case you still don't get it!

PTM and PFTM are NO TRADING COURSES!

They are more or less giving you insight in makro- and microeconomics as well getting your mindset in the right direction.

ALPHA and BETA are important values in the finance sector as well as using "methodical" and "repeatable" modells in analysing data.

Everything is sciense if you go to university. Starting with maths (algebra 1, 2 + analysis 1 +2)... Even if you continue with economics, business administration and whatever, you continue with mathematical modells like statistics and so on.

Once you understand the basics, you can continue using Metatrader and TA and claim to be a profitable trader.

Good luck!
It is called institute of TRADING and PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT you fool. they DO CLAIM TO TEACH YOU HOW TO TRADE LIKE A PROOOO.

If you want to learn economics go to an economics professor, or buy economics books or go to university and study Economics like I did, I have a Masters Degree in Econ from one of the worlds top unis.

Just the way you are talking about Alpha and Beta makes me laugh, please dont start with the Implited Volatility crap too. Dont make me feel he discovered the sun with these revelations.

Im done with you for real. if you are saying that people should go to him to learn economics I am not sure whats all the hype about trading like a pro is.

All his excel spreadsheets are automatically calculated on any trading platform like MetaTrader, no need to waste your time doing it.

PS: Please ask him about his trading record, or economics record or whatever, we need a record somewhere to justify his crap.
Also Market Wizards is the most important piece of trading education. Its the biggest proof that each trader has his own system and rules that make him money and no 2 traders have the same process. These are the most profitable traders historically with TRACK RECORDS speaking, and they dont need to sell education for a living.. surprise surprise !

Wake up dude

Last edited by Trader333; Mar 26, 2017 at 5:02pm.
BasisSpreads is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: iq200
Old Mar 26, 2017, 1:30pm   #256

Joined Feb 2017
Watched most of his interviews and think he comes across as a dick full of self importance with little to no substance.

Gary
gtspeed is offline   Reply With Quote