ZuluTrade

well most probably there is nothing to worry about.
just some fuss about nothing ;)

I suppose because of the language problems mainly, nothing is heard here about Asian, Indian etc. brokers etc.

I hardly doubt it. If there were anything serious, trust me people were going to be talking like @ everywhere and any language ;)....I remember when the some major changes were happening with the traders compensations people were talking only about it for months....months we are talking about here ;)

at the moment my signals are Newwave,fenix7,The good life1, and having my eyes on #Wall Streat....dunno about the other guys....who are they following?

I haven't got any real money, I'm up and down, but at least I do not lose (SL is my friend). Right now my money is on satfxworld, Double Eagle and Ambush Trader.

Newwave seems fishy to me.

Anyone with... Jason Alan Jankovsky? :eek:

Last edited:
I haven't got any real money, I'm up and down, but at least I do not lose (SL is my friend). Right now my money is on satfxworld, Double Eagle and Ambush Trader.

Newwave seems fishy to me.

Anyone with... Jason Alan Jankovsky? :eek:

I used to follow him since inception - there the first months, untill he started having too high dd for my taste and I never returned.
as for the others they seem quite good.
but no matter what you do, always zuluguard your traders - this is your guarantee against adverse market conditions ;)

so guys, any new trader to bookmark? someone worth catching our attention?
Im looking at ambush trader - he's got some potential...for now at least.....

decided to catch up on zulu today, i see it is still as precarious as ever

kama-spot went over the cliff as i predicted he would so many times; it's not that difficult to read an account, and see where the holes are

plus i c the new no.1, "newwave", has kama's bad habit of holding trades until they come back to green

a few who were touted to be "up-and-coming" are looking a bit off: eg Jankovsky, Azar Consulting etc

ho-hum

Last edited:
Reactions: D70
decided to catch up on zulu today, i see it is still as precarious as ever

kama-spot went over the cliff as i predicted he would so many times; it's not that difficult to read an account, and see where the holes are

plus i c the new no.1, "newwave", has kama's bad habit of holding trades until they come back to green

a few who were touted to be "up-and-coming" are looking a bit off: eg Jankovsky, Azar Consulting etc

ho-hum

I see there are now a lot of competitors in the same field. Brokers like Dukascopy hold in-house competitions with 4 fig prizes and some do copying of their customers like MT5

I have wondering very long time whether Zulutrade and AAAfx are scam firm or really make money if have correct selection of signal provider?

is Zulutrade still going ?.............jees !

N

Why wouldn't it? Alive and kicking pips all the way!
All's totally fine! in terms of traders and executions.... lovely pips i've got last week with this guy -newwave ;)

Why wouldn't it? Alive and kicking pips all the way!
All's totally fine! in terms of traders and executions.... lovely pips i've got last week with this guy -newwave ;)

robbert - do you trade yourself buddy ?

N

I have wondering very long time whether Zulutrade and AAAfx are scam firm or really make money if have correct selection of signal provider?

dunno what you talking about - both entities are registered - thus audited thus cant do fuzzy stuff like the other brokers. I have been totally fine with them almost two years now.

robbert - do you trade yourself buddy ?

N

Yeap. I am following on zulutrade, which is my main income so to say....but i do place some manual trades here and there ...mostly for fun.....sometimes they come along...:eek:

Yeap. I am following on zulutrade, which is my main income so to say....but i do place some manual trades here and there ...mostly for fun.....sometimes they come along...:eek:

Prove to t2w that you have taken any money at all out of zulutrade please.

Banned Robbert for having conversations with himself through multinicks and for promoting Zulu.

Carry on, folks.

Banned Robbert for having conversations with himself through multinicks and for promoting Zulu.

Carry on, folks.

I give you a balanced report card :)

Well done (y) (congratulatory)
Finally, though. A bit late: (criticism)
Most us us figured that out about 1700 posts ago :p (enlightenment)

:smart:

He was even using multiple people posting on the same nic. It was so obvious. a few of us called him out several times on it.

Peter

It'll be slow in coming, but you should see some changes happening around here. Much work left to be done. :)