ZuluTrade

All these guys on the forum have seen it already. Is this guy a goldfish or something?

yeah this is the thread, in case you have missed it....he posts there regularly but I check only yesterday his trading results. Found them quite wow!
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/169854-my-zulutrade-adventure-8.html#post2106974

anyhow, I am checking out the myfxbook autotrading yesterday.....opened a demo hoocked to top followed 3 - results are quite wicked +10000 in the morning now down to +3500 any comments from you guys by any chance?

yeah this is the thread, in case you have missed it....he posts there regularly but I check only yesterday his trading results. Found them quite wow!
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/169854-my-zulutrade-adventure-8.html#post2106974

anyhow, I am checking out the myfxbook autotrading yesterday.....opened a demo hoocked to top followed 3 - results are quite wicked +10000 in the morning now down to +3500 any comments from you guys by any chance?

Robert I see no value in responding to your posts any longer as we dont know who we are talking to

ye, i've been watching Azar, he does behave more like a trader

there might be a few others

wifi900, some red flags, but there's something there.
DailyTrend Forex, same thing.

Another 2 months would help to properly assess.

:)

I think credit should be accorded when it is due. Kama has been able to reach the number one spot and gathered substantial following in the process - that is a fact. If it is reckless trading the guy must be extemely lucky. You may disagree with his trading approach and risk management but his equity curve has been on a steady trajectory. He is still ahead until proven otherwise. Typically an account don't survive reckless trading for 6 months.

Kama-spot is at this point in time in a drawdown of 521 pips.
Saved fx is at this point in time in a drawdown of 411 pips.

On the basis of their past performance and high success rate, a good probability trade is to NOW jump in on the same trades as them (shorts in gbp/usd and eur/usd and longs in usdchf).

I am in.

On the basis of their past performance and high success rate, a good probability trade is to NOW jump in on the same trades as them (shorts in gbp/usd and eur/usd and longs in usdchf).

I am in.

Kama-spot is now in a drawdown of 444 pips.
Saved fx is now in a drawdown of 214 pips.

Both have made good pips in a very short period of time. My trades are doing well.
Lets see if they can get both sets of trades closed out at a profit.

I am in.

It is a highly unusual strategy but I wish you success.

You guys, seem too much stuck on Kama! for me its a lost signal anymore...
what do you think of this one FOREXZONE [SYS-M2]
actually none of the top five is that much of a decent trading...:eek:

You guys, seem too much stuck on Kama! for me its a lost signal anymore...
what do you think of this one FOREXZONE [SYS-M2]
actually none of the top five is that much of a decent trading...:eek:

I followed the m4 a while back. I think he has a bunch but some just dupe position. He seems pretty legit.

I followed the m4 a while back. I think he has a bunch but some just dupe position. He seems pretty legit.

yup, exactly my point, he seems good and somewhat wonkie at the same time :sneaky:
just there is not good enough provider at the moment this week.

yup, exactly my point, he seems good and somewhat wonkie at the same time :sneaky:
just there is not good enough provider at the moment this week.

I posted a couple names last week who are still doing well.
Granted they are not in the top 10 but I thought we had put the issue of the flawed rankings behind us.
The Wall FX is another one who is doing admittedly even better and is worth keeping an eye on.

I posted a couple names last week who are still doing well.
Granted they are not in the top 10 but I thought we had put the issue of the flawed rankings behind us.
The Wall FX is another one who is doing admittedly even better and is worth keeping an eye on.

Right !!!
yeah he doesn't seem quite bad himself...right the ranking is quite off sometimes, but i think today has gone quite off today :eek:

kama spot has dropped to no. 43 !! with -500 pips in open positions.
Beginning to weaken in performance ?

Looks like Kama is trying to blow his account again,now hoping for a large drop off I guess and will probably add in more positions

Looks like Kama is trying to blow his account again,now hoping for a large drop off I guess and will probably add in more positions

I am sure that he is not trying to blow his account.

And I would be extremely surprised if he adds any more positions. His strategy (which he has stuck to) is a maximum of five positions.

I think that he will close his positions late on Friday and take his losses. (He has done that with other losing trades in the past).

I am sure that he is not trying to blow his account.

And I would be extremely surprised if he adds any more positions. His strategy (which he has stuck to) is a maximum of five positions.

I think that he will close his positions late on Friday and take his losses. (He has done that with other losing trades in the past).

I hope your right and that he has a strategy in place. I think the last time he was like this he closed the positions at the end of the month so to stay ahead and get his commissions. Lets see

Kama closed quite a bad positions ...-247 pips ....what do you guys think of that?
savefx is also going through some rough time ....