ZuluTrade

thanks for the info! I will be checking them out!

No it is only me, same old! Just because I do not engage much into fundamental and market news and trading, doesn't make me uneducated on the subject ;) i also read here and there analysis ;)

so who are you,part of a company.Theres no problem,im sure t2win would like a sponsored thread

this is how it unravels, holding on for dear life until we return green

and throw in a few more trades here and there in an attempt to alleviate the psychological stress

one thing about kama though, he has extraordinary luck, hopeless situations seem to be routinely saved by news releases

the flip-side, you get confident and start throwing trades at bad situations

I just cant beleive followers cant see this.If cable goes another 100 pips against him,he will have added in more and blown a lot of accounts,sheer madness and bad for the industry

I am just a simple follower, Nothing more nothing less!!
just a forum writer like all of you.

the whole issue it kinda getting boring... i don't doubt any of you, so really what's your problem with me? .........at the end of the day it's a free forum space- i can write whenever i want! there is also a huge community in babypips, and forexforums, or the zulutrade forum - would you of the people writing call them the company...xaxaxaxa come on, we are just exchanging ideas, at least that;s what I tought...

I am just a simple follower, Nothing more nothing less!!
just a forum writer like all of you.

the whole issue it kinda getting boring... i don't doubt any of you, so really what's your problem with me? .........at the end of the day it's a free forum space- i can write whenever i want! there is also a huge community in babypips, and forexforums, or the zulutrade forum - would you of the people writing call them the company...xaxaxaxa come on, we are just exchanging ideas, at least that;s what I tought...

Robert. sometimes its like we are talking to different people,you forget what weve previously discussed and sometimes mis understand what we say.Its like its a language problem from time to time. Doesnt make any sense. You can of course write what you want,but whats the point,why not level with us,we all want zulu to succeed but have to have trust in our conversations

Robert. sometimes its like we are talking to different people,you forget what weve previously discussed and sometimes mis understand what we say.Its like its a language problem from time to time. Doesnt make any sense. You can of course write what you want,but whats the point,why not level with us,we all want zulu to succeed but have to have trust in our conversations

I do have a short memory, but this doesn't make me of less value that all of you contributing here. Lets not forget that i published my real LIVE results not so long ago, for the same purpose - for all of us to succeed.
All i saw from you is judgement and suspicion....:cry:

I do have a short memory, but this doesn't make me of less value that all of you contributing here. Lets not forget that i published my real LIVE results not so long ago, for the same purpose - for all of us to succeed.

there was no suspicion we were expressing our opinion. I think we all deserve an explanation

yes, the english grammer has good and not so good days

:drunk:?

Must have blinked and missed that
Where ?

I just cant beleive followers cant see this.If cable goes another 100 pips against him,he will have added in more and blown a lot of accounts,sheer madness and bad for the industry

He has 4 open positions currently. 2 of them appears to be caught in a rinse (false breakdown) and 2 he is selling further into resistance (averaging his positions). We don't know his trade plan and may well be part of his trade strategy. His protective stop is above two immediate swing highs. He is aggressive and may well be foolishness to others. He is still trading with the trend which is his friend until it ends.

The most obvious fault one can point out with his approach is the assymetrical RR and would need a high win rate to sustain.

He has 4 open positions currently. 2 of them appears to be caught in a rinse (false breakdown) and 2 he is selling further into resistance (averaging his positions). We don't know his trade plan and may well be part of his trade strategy. His protective stop is above two immediate swing highs. He is aggressive and may well be foolishness to others. He is still trading with the trend which is his friend until it ends.

The most obvious fault one can point out with his approach is the assymetrical RR and would need a high win rate to sustain.

very hard to sustain in time. Sure he will win most of the time,but when it gioes wrong,big problems. I really dont see it that he has a stop above the last swing high etc.Some of his stops are more than that,and if he adds in further. His initial profile stated a stop of 50 i think

asignalsfx,azarconsulting,bestway forex,fe-eurofibo,forexzone,fxdominus,kanafxbot,qurenix,the bestplayer

I checked these guys that you suggested.....
from all i like

asignalsfx,
bestway forex,
fe-eurofibo,
forexzone

the rest i considers not worth following - either too risky or not worth following at the moment.

Thank you for the sellection!! :smart:

I am not sure about that. On the 18th 0f February, he opened 150 Standard Lots when he would have known he was at his margin limits.
I am thinking that he has upped the ante and is going all out to try to recover his losses. (I will check his trades next week)

Even if Zulutrader is showing it as a multiple of 10, it still means that:

last week the trader lost $469,000

this week he has lost 40 standards at 90pips each. That is a loss of $36,000
this week he has lost 40 standards at 65pips each. That is a loss of $26,000
this week he has lost 20 standards at 13.7 pips each. That is a loss of $2,740
thats a total loss this week of $64,740

And he is has 100 lots open with a win/loss of USD $1000 per pip

After a $100,000 win after the major reversal last weekend due to the Cyprus issue, this trader is back in a hole again.

This trader currently has another $91,000 in accumulated losses from open positions. He must be praying for a resolution to the Cyprus situation this weekend.

I really want to see the math of how you measure the 91K loss out of 400 pips drawdown :LOL::LOL:
Man, i think you should go back to first grade to learn how to count (y)

but regardless, his trades always return :) so do not worry guys :cool:

I really want to see the math of how you measure the 91K loss out of 400 pips drawdown :LOL::LOL:
Man, i think you should go back to first grade to learn how to count (y)

but regardless, his trades always return :) so do not worry guys :cool:

Robbert, I am starting to think that you are a shill for zulutrade. If not, then you must be just dumb.

Go to the chart for the follower ( ZuluTrade - Performance) and click on the box in the bottom left hand corner which shows "Accumulated Profits"
The chart is very, very ugly.

Then go down lower to his "Trading History" which shows his realised losses

Then click on his Open Positions (Its the box next to his Trading History) and look at his massive number of Unrealised losses from his losing open positions)

He now has 130 losing standard contracts

he clearly hasnt followed kama and has made his own rules. if your going to follow someone why not just follow them

Robbert, I am starting to think that you are a shill for zulutrade. If not, then you must be just dumb.

Go to the chart for the follower ( ZuluTrade - Performance) and click on the box in the bottom left hand corner which shows "Accumulated Profits"
The chart is very, very ugly.

Then go down lower to his "Trading History" which shows his realised losses

Then click on his Open Positions (Its the box next to his Trading History) and look at his massive number of Unrealised losses from his losing open positions)

He now has 130 losing standard contracts

I think you are the one that doesnt know what is he talking about.......is it the current dd in open positions? or the followers performance?

This follower is following BOTH the signals + loook at his Margin way way way too risky 243%. He is not a measurement of quality either of following or of trading. I would never copy him.
And again you do not sum up the the positions of the both signal providers accounts and then exadurate it into a 91K POTENTIAL losss!! Again the follower might have different account level, leverage or who knows what of his trading - he might have followed with standard lots instead of mini and then things to go out of hand. Again this has nothing to do with the trader's profitability. You are intentionally twisting things into trying to make smth look bad, where it isnt.

Again, I am asking you - Do you have a live account with zulutrade? No is the answer - so back off and stop diluting the conversation with your value-less comments.

Attachments

• kama.JPG
    kama.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 171
  • kama 1.JPG
    kama 1.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 183

we= the forum members (y)