ZuluTrade

*i notice the no# 1 follower (or what was) lost ~$462,000 in the past 24hrs trading kama's, saved's and 88's signals; closed at margin-call it seems: ZuluTrade - Performance

After losing $462,000 (actually it was $469,000) this trader ( ZuluTrade - Performance ) is back in the game.

He currently has 1000 STANDARD contracts open. THAT'S USD $10,000 PER PIP.

As at today he has 400 standard contacts with an average loss of 90 pips
He has another 400 standard contracts with an average loss of 65 pips.
He has another 200 standard contracts with an average loss of 13.7 pips

FLICKING AMAZING

its actually 40 and 20 lots

i dont know why zulu writes it as 400 and 200, but when these positions close you'll see they will list as 40 and 20

still, the follower is cashed up, granted

After losing $462,000 (actually it was $469,000) this trader ( ZuluTrade - Performance ) is back in the game.

He currently has 1000 STANDARD contracts open. THAT'S USD $10,000 PER PIP.

As at today he has 400 standard contacts with an average loss of 90 pips
He has another 400 standard contracts with an average loss of 65 pips.
He has another 200 standard contracts with an average loss of 13.7 pips

FLICKING AMAZING

its actually 40 and 20 lots

i dont know why zulu writes it as 400 and 200, but when these positions close you'll see they will list as 40 and 20

still, the follower is cashed up, granted

I am not sure about that. On the 18th 0f February, he opened 150 Standard Lots when he would have known he was at his margin limits.
I am thinking that he has upped the ante and is going all out to try to recover his losses. (I will check his trades next week)

Even if Zulutrader is showing it as a multiple of 10, it still means that:

last week the trader lost $469,000

this week he has lost 40 standards at 90pips each. That is a loss of $36,000
this week he has lost 40 standards at 65pips each. That is a loss of $26,000
this week he has lost 20 standards at 13.7 pips each. That is a loss of $2,740
thats a total loss this week of $64,740

And he is has 100 lots open with a win/loss of USD $1000 per pip

Last edited:
Are you havin a laugh? What is your zulutrader account name?

no just stating a fact.There are many obvious reasons why im not willing to reveal my zulu ids as yet,that main change in the future. I have a few accounts,most ahead but trying to get one that suits my trading and that will attract people for the long term is not easy. I could just go the route of many and leave the trades until they win:)

Below is what Kama has in my account and with his second account Saved FX.
Might have been on the vodka ?

Attachments

• Zulu.PNG
    Zulu.PNG
    222.7 KB · Views: 177

thats right,he has 5 losing positions again. They will probably turn out ok for him but is that really trading. although in his defence he does state his lots and dd to be 1250 pips. That would be a serious loss for that huge investor

thats right,he has 5 losing positions again. They will probably turn out ok for him but is that really trading. although in his defence he does state his lots and dd to be 1250 pips. That would be a serious loss for that huge investor

Methinks he should put his stop loss in at about 50 to 100.

Methinks he should put his stop loss in at about 50 to 100.

then his system would not have made as many pips as it has and he would be way down the list. I would never follow kama,but if I did Id have to follow according to his rules,otherwise I might as well trade myself

This is about to turn all bright green as markets open so good for you. But you should be really careful with providers who keep positions open over the weekend in general as it's fairly reckless if they are daytrading.
You will not always benefit from a weekend lottery event.

:)

Hi - I've been dipping into parts of this thread for the past couple of hours or so, and have recently set up a demo account on Zulutrade to follow one or two traders. It seems a good idea to ignore the basic rankings, and use "Advanced Search" - firstly to pick out people trading with their own money. I was thinking of going for low drawdown (under 10%), but a few posts have mentioned that the figures quoted on the site may not be reliable. I just want to set up the account with a pretty low-risk, long-term outlook. I guess keeping leverage at 25:1 is a good starting point; what other settings would be good for this scenario?

thanks,

Jon.

then his system would not have made as many pips as it has and he would be way down the list. I would never follow kama,but if I did Id have to follow according to his rules,otherwise I might as well trade myself

Kama Spot's current protective stop on the EURUSD pair is two swing highs above his short positions. In terms of market structure that is a very reasonable structural stop.

this guy seems to have a bottomless well of luck

holding intraday positions across weekends, this weekend he had some news go in his favour

who knows what next weekend holds

thats right,he has 5 losing positions again. They will probably turn out ok for him but is that really trading.

Hi - I've been dipping into parts of this thread for the past couple of hours or so, and have recently set up a demo account on Zulutrade to follow one or two traders. It seems a good idea to ignore the basic rankings, and use "Advanced Search" - firstly to pick out people trading with their own money. I was thinking of going for low drawdown (under 10%), but a few posts have mentioned that the figures quoted on the site may not be reliable. I just want to set up the account with a pretty low-risk, long-term outlook. I guess keeping leverage at 25:1 is a good starting point; what other settings would be good for this scenario?

thanks,

Jon.
look at the dd as relative to his overall performance and what you gain.10% could be 2000 pips which would be huge if say the return was only 100 % roi,etc

this guy seems to have a bottomless well of luck

holding intraday positions across weekends, this weekend he had some news go in his favour

who knows what next weekend holds

what if it had gone the other way,he would have been 1000 pips down and wiped out a load of accounts

what if it had gone the other way,he would have been 1000 pips down and wiped out a load of accounts

EURUSD is in a down trend. Kama Spot sells rallies into resistance (typical in a downtrend). He may be positioning for a swing trade (I don't know as I don't follow that closely). He puts the protective two swings above. The stop might be wide but they are sound structural stop in a downtrend as expectancy of being hit is low. He is doing all the right things as a professional trader - maybe it is not luck but he actually knows what he is doing (statistically he should be running out of luck unless what he is doing is statistically significant and it is his edge).

EURUSD is in a down trend. Kama Spot sells rallies into resistance (typical in a downtrend). He may be positioning for a swing trade (I don't know as I don't follow that closely). He puts the protective two swings above. The stop might be wide but they are sound structural stop in a downtrend as expectancy of being hit is low. He is doing all the right things as a professional trader - maybe it is not luck but he actually knows what he is doing (statistically he should be running out of luck unless what he is doing is statistically significant and it is his edge).

you cant fault his track record except for the fact that he always lets his losers run until they come good.No one should have a win % that he does. I hope im wrong and he continues to make shed loads for his followers.i guess some have doubled their accounts at least twice so no real harm done if he does collapse providing they have protection

I am not sure about that. On the 18th 0f February, he opened 150 Standard Lots when he would have known he was at his margin limits.
I am thinking that he has upped the ante and is going all out to try to recover his losses. (I will check his trades next week)

Even if Zulutrader is showing it as a multiple of 10, it still means that:

last week the trader lost $469,000

this week he has lost 40 standards at 90pips each. That is a loss of $36,000
this week he has lost 40 standards at 65pips each. That is a loss of $26,000
this week he has lost 20 standards at 13.7 pips each. That is a loss of $2,740
thats a total loss this week of $64,740

And he is has 100 lots open with a win/loss of USD $1000 per pip

The follower trader ( ZuluTrade - Performance ) has just picked up a little over $100,000 over the weekend following Kama and Saved.

The big problem now is that he is now placing his own trades. :eek: :eek:

PS Zulutrade does have the sizing wrong on initial trades by a factor of 10. (They originally showed that he had 400 standard lots but when the trades were closed they now show as only 40 standard lots. Another anomaly in zulutrades accounts.)