Zulutrade

Solas0077

I would like to hear your opinion. I see that only a few of the traders get the bulk of the followers. I'm interested in following a few, not providing signals. How good are they?

Zulutrade have an odd way of calculating profitable traders as it is based soley on amount of pips made. My friends have used them and have blown their accounts many times with zulutraders.

www.Collective2.com use normal practices of calculating monthly profits just like hedge funds would without monthly performance fee, I guess.

We do use some private signal providers and one of our signal providers has decided to join collective2

https://www.collective2.com/details/90114753

You can copy his trades. Has been making a lot of money for many years. Been getting around 100%+ yearly.

Profit depends on pips made or lost and I cannot see why that is not correct. Collective does not allow you to trade on your own. The one you suggested has only 24 trades.

Hello Solas,
Zulutrade is a great concept indeed, however it has few "little" problems.
99% of providers there (and unfortunately BEST RANKED) are DEMO traders. That means their actual risk is equal to ZERO. You risk real money - they don't. Not so funny when things go wrong!
IMO, difference between trading LIVE or DEMO is same like flying REAL helicopter or playing VIDEO GAME.
About the profit/pips - it really doesn't matter. What is more important is the way how they calculate max. DRAWDOWN - that's not correct at all.
And the extra spread followers must pay (e.g. EURUSD 3.5 pips, etc.) - that's a big joke I'm afraid. For example my costs are about 0.5 + 0.7 pips commission = 1.2 pips with my broker.
Regards,
Milan

Profit depends on pips made or lost and I cannot see why that is not correct. Collective does not allow you to trade on your own. The one you suggested has only 24 trades.

On Zulutrade, if the signal provider puts in 7 lots on one trade and another 3 lots on another trade, it would only calculate the number of pips. Pathetic.

Real traders play with different amount of lots, so each pip has a different value.

Yes the signal provider only has 24 trades, well 27 now, but I explained they have just joined collective2. They have been sending private signals for many years for 500EUR per month and the profits have been very good.

Read the description on what to expect.