Zulutrade signal provider top

Took awhile to find but thanks a lot. Essential for the wilder signal providers imho

sure anytime!!
btw, you should also visit frequiently and the alchemy section...it is where the followers stats are published - can get quite some helpful ideas of who to follow and how ;)

hello guys,

any good trader you are doing well lately?
im standart with: analyst EUR, fxturtle and SUREWIN88

guys, i just wanted to add that that i recently discovered and Jason Alan Jankovsky being a provider at zulutrade.......can you believe it ?:)

hello guys,

any good trader you are doing well lately?
im standart with: analyst EUR, fxturtle and SUREWIN88

Not my picks
analyst EUR - DD over 20%
fxturtle - DD over 20%
SUREWIN88 - open positions -2600

guys, i just wanted to add that that i recently discovered and Jason Alan Jankovsky being a provider at zulutrade.......can you believe it ?:)

He has at least 4 accounts. This is his best one !! rubbish

Attachments

• Zulu.PNG
    Zulu.PNG
    114 KB · Views: 265
Not my picks
analyst EUR - DD over 20%
fxturtle - DD over 20%
SUREWIN88 - open positions -2600

im sorry this was more than a month ago post......i tend to rotate traders as soon as i see a sign of loosing with them - i am talking about the superwin88.
fxturtle is doing great - just got a trade closed from 11/12 and was of 150 pips :clap:
iots max dd is on 8%....dunno from where you get your figures.

He has at least 4 accounts. This is his best one !! rubbish

it is too early to tell ........but he is goood.........you cant say to 20+ trading experience and a published author of 3 trading books that it is rubbish.
give him time to develop his strategy. :idea:

it is too early to tell ........but he is goood.........you cant say to 20+ trading experience and a published author of 3 trading books that it is rubbish.

sorry Robert I think you are being naive in saying that. He may be able to right a good book,he may have 20 years experience,but let me assure you of this,it does not mean he can trade.Nothing in this world can prepare you for the emotional rollercoaster of your mind once in a trade. There are many,many mentors of 20 years experience who have written books and I know cannot trade and others I know for sure cant trade.Some even post on this site.The bigger the name probably the worse they can trade.Remember the bully at school,did he ever have to fight,no,it was all reputation.Having said that I know nothing about this guy so apolgise to him if he is genuine and has ability.

You would think that with 20+ years experience he already has developed a strategy??

Peter

im sorry this was more than a month ago post......i tend to rotate traders as soon as i see a sign of loosing with them

IMO, this is the least risky way to play these signal sites. Evaluate your providers each week and constantly rotate. You should always have the hottest traders with a long term record but only for a week or maybe 2. This way you are catching them while they are on a hot streak. Less risk of a severe blowout of your account.

Peter

sorry Robert I think you are being naive in saying that. He may be able to right a good book,he may have 20 years experience,but let me assure you of this,it does not mean he can trade.Nothing in this world can prepare you for the emotional rollercoaster of your mind once in a trade. There are many,many mentors of 20 years experience who have written books and I know cannot trade and others I know for sure cant trade.Some even post on this site.The bigger the name probably the worse they can trade.Remember the bully at school,did he ever have to fight,no,it was all reputation.Having said that I know nothing about this guy so apolgise to him if he is genuine and has ability.

of course, Lord Flasheart, it goes without saying that!! i agree with all your comments. being published and having a 20+ experience is not a coupon for successful trading, or managing trading for the zulu-followers (we all have seen that there should be some moderation) BUT it does give him somewhat of a start-up to be more knowlegeable , than the majority of the zulutraders which tend to trade like forex is some gambling game of % of loosing and winning trades, this was what my previous comments was based upon.

IMO, this is the least risky way to play these signal sites. Evaluate your providers each week and constantly rotate. You should always have the hottest traders with a long term record but only for a week or maybe 2. This way you are catching them while they are on a hot streak. Less risk of a severe blowout of your account.

Peter

exactly my point Peter!
at the end of the day you do what actually works...this is not fixed income or equity to stick for months...and one shouldn't. from what i see the way it works for retail forex eventually their accounts burst or take the deadend so why stick with them, just switch to the next curving upwards before the start going down.

Talking of hot streaks then the new top gun - kama-spot must be yer man ! He has another nick doing really well too.
After all making money is the name of the game. Right ?

Talking of hot streaks then the new top gun - kama-spot must be yer man ! He has another nick doing really well too.
After all making money is the name of the game. Right ?

exactly!!!
yes kama has and a mirror account, saved fx, which is also going as nicely as the first one - number 3 in no time. Really a good strategy, im impressed how good it is. :whistling
pat, who else are you following?