Zulutrade signal provider top

a little of everything I guess ..............or the luck fades ?

overtrading seems rife here.......hence the models long term weakness

well - weakness for the traders and investors anyway ! ;)

N

you have a point. overtrading - meaning too many open positions, and thus higher commissions, no?
'lucky' me ( i tried to escape these traps)...and i quite as we are talking exact numbers here and we should base our trading moves on calculations and not fate :clover:

i need traders with a nice tight defensive lineup ;)

N

Have a look at the trader called Hertcz on Zulutrader. Good tight drawdowns with a good Return on Investment.
I have tried to post a link to his Zulutrader account but it wont work (I must be too young a member here)

Have a look at the trader called Hertcz on Zulutrader. Good tight drawdowns with a good Return on Investment.
I have tried to post a link to his Zulutrader account but it wont work (I must be too young a member here)

Hm nice find thepom , his stats do look interesting. I'll put him in my bookmarks for now.

how much did you get with him?

as for links, i think they are not allowed by forum rules :rolleyes: not sure though

thanks .I will (y)

I'm trying to persuade a friend of mine to bring his game to Zulutrader but he is not convinced .......as he trades to be consistently profitable for his clients and not to generate pips for the platform provider....:cool:

N

I cant get his stats at the moment ......will try later

thanks .I will (y)

I'm trying to persuade a friend of mine to bring his game to Zulutrader but he is not convinced .......as he trades to be consistently profitable for his clients and not to generate pips for the platform provider....:cool:

N

and? whay happened to your friend? is he thinking of actually doing it?

Looks like a good one

Attachments

• Zulu.PNG
    Zulu.PNG
    121.1 KB · Views: 213
and? whay happened to your friend? is he thinking of actually doing it?

not at the moment...he doesnt trust them .....and if he does play i want him to play for me ....... watch this space ;)

Attachments

• the manager.jpg
    the manager.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 193
Looks too good to be true !

Has anyone actually made a profit with Zulu ?

I have just joined on a demo account so maybe I will see for myself too.

thanks .I will (y)

N

I don't understand what you mean when you say that ' he trades to be consistently profitable for his clients and not to generate pips for the platform provider'

Can you explain that more fully?

Looks too good to be true !

Has anyone actually made a profit with Zulu ?

I have just joined on a demo account so maybe I will see for myself too.

btw you can check the thread and get to know my prevous history returns...

not at the moment...he doesnt trust them .....and if he does play i want him to play for me ....... watch this space ;)

what do you mean he does not trust them? :sneaky:
i mean platform is seriously accredited...NFA and all

I don't understand what you mean when you say that ' he trades to be consistently profitable for his clients and not to generate pips for the platform provider'

Can you explain that more fully?

Zulu trader is designed to make profits by number of trades ....and trade volume is not correlated to profitability ;)

N

what do you mean he does not trust them? :sneaky:
i mean platform is seriously accredited...NFA and all

hes been trading for over 30 years like me......we tend not to make rash decisions on our partners and platforms ;)

hes been trading for over 30 years like me......we tend not to make rash decisions on our partners and platforms ;)

point taken :)
but again NFA....isnt it like the most secure auditing and licencing a forex instrument can get...ignore the PFGbest group scandal, the whole thing was a scam from the beginning

Last edited:
Zulu trader is designed to make profits by number of trades ....and trade volume is not correlated to profitability ;)

N

Thanks NVP for your response.

But pardon my being thick but I still do not understand what you mean when you said that your friend "trades to be consistently profitable for his clients and not to generate pips for the platform provider".
Are you saying that Zulutrader encourages all its traders to over-trade?
I personally have not seen any evidence of that at all but maybe you can shed some light on that?

On the point of Zulutrader itself, I am finding it to be an interesting retail trading and business concept.
It appears to be very transparent and investor friendly. It appears to be the democratization of trading.
It certainly looks as though it may be the future for small retail traders.

No longer can guru traders hide behind confidentiality of prior results and all the other b^llsh!t reasons for not showing their results.
Why invest blindly with ANY trader (either the small time guru-trader or even the bigger institutional traders) when you can open an account in your own name and follow the traders that you want. If you don't like that traders results or the direction his account is moving, then YOU get to choose which trader that you want to transfer you funds.
Try telling that to your Managed Fund institution and see what the result is. You will quickly be told that you have NO input into which of their traders will trade your account.

My first day out on a demo account on Thursday. I clocked up £33 profit. Not sure how but a profit is a profit. Will have a look in a minute as to how I did yesterday.

Last edited:
My first day out on a demo account on Thursday. I clocked up £73 profit. Not sure how but a profit is a profit. Will have a look in a minute as to how I did yesterday.

how many pips is what is important and using how many lots. If you made £73 using micro lots then thats incredible,however if it was using 10 full lots its not very much:)