Zimbabwean Sandwiches

xtf

Is there any way I can short a Zimbabwean sandwich?
Apparently they cost $5 billion Zimbabwean dollars.
Igindex?

if your trade doesnt work out, you could find yourself in a fine pickle.

Mugabe will be taking the other side and anything else he wants!

images

Short his Sandwich but go Long on his Tache. That way you can stay neutral on this idiot just like the rest of the world is!

on the subject of shorting sandwiches...
....this guy really is a sandwich short

on the subject of shorting sandwiches...
....this guy really is a sandwich short

You know rols, there's something about his body language that spooks me.

Can't quite put my finger on it, the way he sort of stumbles around punching the air in front of him and that vacant the lights are on but nobody's home sort of look on his face.

dd

Before investing in sandwich's I would suggest buttering up on your research or you'll end up realizing that your investment is brown bread in the water.

Quite right. It's vital that you use your loaf when cutting these sandwich's. And if one does,then it's often the case that one can feast on the meat in the middle.

And its goodnight from him.....

However my neighbour once lost her bloomers, I offered to comfort her by giving her my big french stick in exchange for a fondling of her fine baps. She said afterwards ,there is no finer way for a lady to earn a crust!

images

Goodnight.

Short it by all means. Not sure how many "Sandwiches" there are in Zimbabwe so liquidity maybe a problem. Don't take out a future! Because if you are stuck in a deal with a Zimbabwean peasent, starving for food, & you can't deliver a sandwich - Let's just say he's not going to be happy.

Isn't it illuminating that no major western leader has told ebagum to foxtrot oscar?

Completely agree with you. Though to be fair, you can't expect that much from that Sh!t Brick Bush or the fl:devilish:ming Sc:-0ttish (n)nut (Not that I have anything against Scots) that loves digging himself a grave