Zero Spread Brokers?

Henow1969

128 12
I am just on Google for last few days to find the brokers with Zero Spread but could not find. So now I am here with my question can you suggest some brokers with Zero Spread?

ironjaw

57 9
Are you buying and selling regular shares or spread betting on forex, CFDs, etc. If it's the former, I would recommend IG, Interactive Brokers, Degiro, Saxo, Fineco. If it's the latter, then there's a multitude of low spread brokers though you're best asking other members here. Of course, these selections are UK and maybe Europe specific.

tradingout

34 5
I don’t think it’s possible to get absolute zero spreads with any forex broker, even if any broker would be offering zero spreads then commission charges will be really high with them ($15-$20 per lot Rt). However if you are still interested then you can look for broker that offer fixed spread account. But rather I would suggest you to choose a broker that has tight spreads and low commissions, you can check brokers like pepperstone, ICM, fxview, tickmill.

Reactions: KarrosAst

Kevin FD

93 9
i have a simple question , if broker offer 0 pip spreads for traders , how do they profit ? i know by means of spreads brokers bring their profit .

Midribante

9 0
Fidelity, Turnkey forex, and Charles Schwab are the brokers who are known to deliver with a high-quality experience that can meet your needs in terms of trading. They also provide comprehensive research, a vast educational experience, zero spreads, low fees, and a great overall experience for both the newbies and advanced traders.

Adamglicristt

10 2
Zero spread brokers are actually not that easy to find. Many like XTB offer spreads from 0.6 pips. For 0.0 pips, Fxview is a great option. They are very customer-centric, and they provide leverage of up to 500X, besides the low spreads. The trade size also starts at 0.01 lots.

juanfrancios

4 0
Most people are interested in low spreads because it offers them to know their entry and exit levels precisely. However, there are not many brokers that offer low spreads. Some of the brokers that I know are Coinexx and FXTM. Coinexx offers spreads from 0.0 pips and FXTM offers spreads from 0.1 pips. But I think that low spreads should not be your only concern. Along with low spreads, you must look for brokers that also offer low account minimums, fast order execution, and security.

DallasSteve

57 0
Are you buying and selling regular shares or spread betting on forex, CFDs, etc. If it's the former, I would recommend IG, Interactive Brokers, Degiro, Saxo, Fineco. If it's the latter, then there's a multitude of low spread brokers though you're best asking other members here. Of course, these selections are UK and maybe Europe specific.
You mention IB. I have traded with IB in the past and they were my favorite for low commissions and spreads on Forex. However, my understanding is now you must have more than $1 million to trade Forex with IB. Has that changed? I think that change was because Congress decided we needed to be protected or prevented from making money in Forex after the Great Recession in 2009.

ironjaw

57 9
I am not sure about the US other than hearing that CFD's are not allowed. I don't trade fx

Drekk

24 1
I think there’s always some catch with the brokers who offer zero spread trading; mostly it pumps up the commission. Instead, going for low spread brokers is a better choice. Like I trade with turnkey forex, even though spreads aren’t zero but they are tight enough and that too for low commission. So I think that’s a much better option.

viclen

2 0
I am just on Google for last few days to find the brokers with Zero Spread but could not find. So now I am here with my question can you suggest some brokers with Zero Spread?
You can view trading conditions for an ECN account with FXOpen broker. Spread: floating, from 0 pips. ECN is affordable: $100 minimum deposit, 0.01 lot and commissions starting from 1.5 USD per standard lot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock