LMFX broker discussion

Can't extend any comments on exchanging funds to different payment processors, better google for any local exchanger near you.

Just wonder why they are payment processor but they have different rate, do they have different exchange rate? It's reason we prefer a payment processor than another one.

a 3rd part payment processor usually has a 4% adjustment on exchange rate aside form the actual fees, i think processors like skrill netteller and the like do this. so u get less.

These payment processors are actually looking for income as well so they are providing services and charging their commissions/etc,,

This broker support is convenient than other brokers. I like broker with instant live support, it's easier to get in touch with broker for unexpected issue.

I got to say they do have a great support team, the broker over all is still doing good anyway

I have been trading with many brokers but this broker CS is really helpful and special than others. Especially their CS platform, it is around you on the website and seems I get faster response.

I have been trading with many brokers but this broker CS is really helpful and special than others. Especially their CS platform, it is around you on the website and seems I get faster response.
You are right! This is also what we like about them, quick in everything.

and to add to it i hope they do offer more crypto, its really beenn gaining much popularity, like its beyond the speculation phase now.

and to add to it i hope they do offer more crypto, its really beenn gaining much popularity, like its beyond the speculation phase now.
Nearest possible with the 5 Stable cryptocurrencies (bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, litecoin, and ripple) since these are already available in MT4. Good to have these but this won't give you more diversity in portfolio compared to crypto exchanges. But maybe soon, they'll create a separate platform for these or built-in within the dashboard.

Good initiative! Why dont forex broker deploy a similar platform for crypto as CoinBase, Binance doing. I think it's easier than Currency. By the way, Ripple is no more a reliable crypto with some rumours surrounded.

im not sure a lot of broker can handle the crypto markets, with hundreds of coins coming and going in a flash, and the market s are crazy.. it might be a good idea to keep forex and crypto trading separated

I believe if a broker can provide liquidity for top 10 coins are enough to get numerous of traders.

The liquidity of forex is more reasonable provision offered by any forex broker and i guess the forex trading pairs are the most evergreen to trade in my opinion rather than the coins which are still in their in fancy stage yet looking for some time to mature.

Does this broker offer any affiliate program?
I believe they do so, but just to be sure you can send their support a message regarding the details, they do have an active support been intouch with them a couple of times very professional

I think gold did go upwards lastly but are you sure you mentioned gold prices or any other commodity prices?