Your "Top 3" FX forums?

DitterPD

Dear forum visitors,

I do not know if it is allowed to post links to other forums here (if it is not, just give the name and google will do the rest), but what would be your "Top 3" Forex, trader forums on the internet (aside from t2w for sure)?

I really would like to explore and meet other opinions and traders and expand my FX communication, learn something new.

Thank you in advance!

If you a bit technical then Forex Factory is very good.

FF is the main leader...........I post there and use it a bit.....but i'm happier with T2W though for what I use forums for ............a little networking , Lutz...general market info

N

Genuinely, I only look in here. There is almost nothing of value on most forums (and a lot that is harmful). I enjoy T2W because there is (or used to be) a fairly rowdy and entertaining crowd to help pass the time during the day.

I can only do so much useful or improving stuff while trading. T2W for me is (or should be) entertainment with the opportunity for the odd serious or useful thing here and there.

I know the forum staff and mods would disagree, but I think that is the natural balance for a trading forum rather than the other way around.

Honestly, with the approach that I use, there really just isn't much to say trading-wise. It's pretty simple, and either it will keep working or it won't. I think I've been getting better, because results have generally got better, albeit slowly and with many set backs, but now all I plan to do is increase the size of my trades as far as I can. If I can refine things, I think that will just come with experience, which is hard to discuss in any meaningful way.

I've come to the realisation that a couple of points a week (or 8, 10 a month, or whatever) on average is all I need. In fact, if I can do that for an extended period of time, it will be a dream come true. If I could do better that would be great, but that's the kind of thing that if it comes, it comes.

I imagine a lot of people end up in a similar boat. So what really do they look for when they come to a forum?

Last edited:
Either nothing new under the sun or too little people contribute to this discussion. Or there are not so much informative forums about trading.

What do you think (if there are members of these forums) about Forex Forums and Peace Army?

Look like an "old guard" forums.

And yes, continuing "The Leopard" thought, can forums really give you anything useful? I mean besides spending time and networking (while your trades make you pips), do all these "hey, use my signals" and "here are some news for y'all" provide any valuable information?

Either nothing new under the sun or too little people contribute to this discussion. Or there are not so much informative forums about trading.

What do you think (if there are members of these forums) about Forex Peace Army?

Look like an "old guard" forums.

And yes, continuing "The Leopard" thought, can forums really give you anything useful? I mean besides spending time and networking (while your trades make you pips), do all these "hey, use my signals" and "here are some news for y'all" provide any valuable information?

always take the objectivity with a pinch of salt ......

Genuinely, I only look in here. There is almost nothing of value on most forums (and a lot that is harmful). I enjoy T2W because there is (or used to be) a fairly rowdy and entertaining crowd to help pass the time during the day.

I can only do so much useful or improving stuff while trading. T2W for me is (or should be) entertainment with the opportunity for the odd serious or useful thing here and there.

I know the forum staff and mods would disagree, but I think that is the natural balance for a trading forum rather than the other way around.

Honestly, with the approach that I use, there really just isn't much to say trading-wise. It's pretty simple, and either it will keep working or it won't. I think I've been getting better, because results have generally got better, albeit slowly and with many set backs, but now all I plan to do is increase the size of my trades as far as I can. If I can refine things, I think that will just come with experience, which is hard to discuss in any meaningful way.

I've come to the realisation that a couple of points a week (or 8, 10 a month, or whatever) on average is all I need. In fact, if I can do that for an extended period of time, it will be a dream come true. If I could do better that would be great, but that's the kind of thing that if it comes, it comes.

I imagine a lot of people end up in a similar boat. So what really do they look for when they come to a forum?

1000 % agree .....once you are locked into a good system it really is as boring as watching paint dry....hence the need for networking, gossip and Lutz

N

FPA is pretty notorious. Not all the "reviews" are necessarily what they seem.

Let me set this clear: I have my experience as a trader, but not so much as a forum member (any forum). As I understand you are referring to their review & ratings. Honestly I used google to help me find forums, but thanks for warning.

So, this is pretty much it? tw2, Factory & babypips? Army we will exclude now.

Ok, last 2: Forex TSD - to much ads? and Elite Trader?

What do you mean?

as leopard said ..........nothing is truly objective ..........so take eveything with a pinch of salt .......look at other industries and businesses

we have something called checkatrade in the UK ...........trade meaning builder , plumber , carinter etc etc

each registered trader has lots of customer reviews and ratings for you to see who to chose in your area ..............

good in principle until you realise how these can be fixed by bogus or bribed users uplifting the ratings of the traders..........so its not objective

like the gocompare, money supermarket, etc etc comparison web businesses ............they all are flawed with various issues

so no difference in Trading forums and other stuff ...........take it all here with caveats and you will be fine

N

as leopard said ..........nothing is truly objective ..........so take eveything with a pinch of salt .......look at other industries and businesses

we have something called checkatrade in the UK ...........trade meaning builder , plumber , carinter etc etc

each registered trader has lots of customer reviews and ratings for you to see who to chose in your area ..............

good in principle until you realise how these can be fixed by bogus or bribed users uplifting the ratings of the traders..........so its not objective

like the gocompare, money supermarket, etc etc comparison web businesses ............they all are flawed with various issues

so no difference in Trading forums and other stuff ...........take it all here with caveats and you will be fine

N

No better experience, than your own.. Understood!

My favorites are T2W and Forexfactory. The TSD forum is overloaded with banners and popups and fxfisherman is full of spam.

Anyone rate FXPROs stuff ?

About Vladimir's Forex Signals & Mentoring Club

I'd like to offer you membership to an elite club of forex trading.

One that's designed exclusively for clever people and traders ready to step up and begin making serious changes to their net worth.

But it's entirely possible that my club isn't for you.

That’s because most people attracted to trading want endless adrenalin rushes. They want thrill-a-minute rollercoaster rides. They want monster “home runs” they can brag about to their friends and family.

My club doesn’t work this way. Sure, you can copy all my trades automatically to your account via the club’s Trade Copier.

But… there’s more to the club than just that. I and my club members rely on discipline, not thrills.

Are you willing to take a more sensible approach to your trading than 90% of people who dabble in the market?

I certainly hope so. Because here at my Forex Signals & Mentoring Club, we're NOT about thrills and "gambling". This fellowship is for making steady money.

But it does require your discipline, though. Either you have it now. Or you're willing to let me teach you.

If you’re the type who’d rather let fear or greed rule your trading, my Forex Signals & Mentoring Club is not for you.

Let’s see if you agree with my underlying philosophy about the markets:

Astute Risk Avoidance: I don't trade on days where excessive, insane volatility is expected (this includes major 'red flag' news events and similar banana peels)

Iron Discipline: On a given day, the market may not reach my carefully selected target point for an optimum buy or sell. But I never chase the market if it doesn't come to me.

It's nothing needlessly complicated, nothing obscure. My trades are always centered around the following objectives:

Limit your losses as much as possible

Only make trades that have a high probability of closing at a profit

Don’t over invest in any one position

Because I and my club members know trading isn't a game of chance -- it's a game of skill.

If you're ready to 'step up', this Forex Signals & Mentoring Club might be the final piece of the puzzle you need to truly transform your life.

You can’t be a consistent winner without a consistent plan that you actually follow – no “ifs”, “ands” or “buts” about it.

So … do you have a plan?

I do. And so do my club members as I teach them.

Remember that I'm a trader too. My wins are your wins. My losses are your losses. This Forex Signals & Mentoring Club is my personal wealth vehicle too. How many "trading gurus" out there can say the same?

Join us now to ensure you too can learn “the right stuff” and become a genuinely successful trader starting today.