Your "Top 3" FX forums?

DitterPD

177 6
Dear forum visitors,

I do not know if it is allowed to post links to other forums here (if it is not, just give the name and google will do the rest), but what would be your "Top 3" Forex, trader forums on the internet (aside from t2w for sure)?

I really would like to explore and meet other opinions and traders and expand my FX communication, learn something new.

Thank you in advance!

NVP

Legendary member
37,754 2,099
FF is the main leader...........I post there and use it a bit.....but i'm happier with T2W though for what I use forums for ............a little networking , Lutz...general market info

N

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020
Genuinely, I only look in here. There is almost nothing of value on most forums (and a lot that is harmful). I enjoy T2W because there is (or used to be) a fairly rowdy and entertaining crowd to help pass the time during the day.

I can only do so much useful or improving stuff while trading. T2W for me is (or should be) entertainment with the opportunity for the odd serious or useful thing here and there.

I know the forum staff and mods would disagree, but I think that is the natural balance for a trading forum rather than the other way around.

Honestly, with the approach that I use, there really just isn't much to say trading-wise. It's pretty simple, and either it will keep working or it won't. I think I've been getting better, because results have generally got better, albeit slowly and with many set backs, but now all I plan to do is increase the size of my trades as far as I can. If I can refine things, I think that will just come with experience, which is hard to discuss in any meaningful way.

I've come to the realisation that a couple of points a week (or 8, 10 a month, or whatever) on average is all I need. In fact, if I can do that for an extended period of time, it will be a dream come true. If I could do better that would be great, but that's the kind of thing that if it comes, it comes.

I imagine a lot of people end up in a similar boat. So what really do they look for when they come to a forum?

Last edited:

robertofx

139 1
Forex Factory, Babypips & this T2W forum.

DitterPD

177 6
Either nothing new under the sun or too little people contribute to this discussion. Or there are not so much informative forums about trading.

What do you think (if there are members of these forums) about Forex Forums and Peace Army?

Look like an "old guard" forums.

And yes, continuing "The Leopard" thought, can forums really give you anything useful? I mean besides spending time and networking (while your trades make you pips), do all these "hey, use my signals" and "here are some news for y'all" provide any valuable information?

NVP

Legendary member
37,754 2,099
Either nothing new under the sun or too little people contribute to this discussion. Or there are not so much informative forums about trading.

What do you think (if there are members of these forums) about Forex Peace Army?

Look like an "old guard" forums.

And yes, continuing "The Leopard" thought, can forums really give you anything useful? I mean besides spending time and networking (while your trades make you pips), do all these "hey, use my signals" and "here are some news for y'all" provide any valuable information?

always take the objectivity with a pinch of salt ......

NVP

Legendary member
37,754 2,099
Genuinely, I only look in here. There is almost nothing of value on most forums (and a lot that is harmful). I enjoy T2W because there is (or used to be) a fairly rowdy and entertaining crowd to help pass the time during the day.

I can only do so much useful or improving stuff while trading. T2W for me is (or should be) entertainment with the opportunity for the odd serious or useful thing here and there.

I know the forum staff and mods would disagree, but I think that is the natural balance for a trading forum rather than the other way around.

Honestly, with the approach that I use, there really just isn't much to say trading-wise. It's pretty simple, and either it will keep working or it won't. I think I've been getting better, because results have generally got better, albeit slowly and with many set backs, but now all I plan to do is increase the size of my trades as far as I can. If I can refine things, I think that will just come with experience, which is hard to discuss in any meaningful way.

I've come to the realisation that a couple of points a week (or 8, 10 a month, or whatever) on average is all I need. In fact, if I can do that for an extended period of time, it will be a dream come true. If I could do better that would be great, but that's the kind of thing that if it comes, it comes.

I imagine a lot of people end up in a similar boat. So what really do they look for when they come to a forum?

1000 % agree .....once you are locked into a good system it really is as boring as watching paint dry....hence the need for networking, gossip and Lutz

N

DitterPD

177 6
FPA is pretty notorious. Not all the "reviews" are necessarily what they seem.

Let me set this clear: I have my experience as a trader, but not so much as a forum member (any forum). As I understand you are referring to their review & ratings. Honestly I used google to help me find forums, but thanks for warning.

So, this is pretty much it? tw2, Factory & babypips? Army we will exclude now.

Ok, last 2: Forex TSD - to much ads? and Elite Trader?

NVP

Legendary member
37,754 2,099
What do you mean?

as leopard said ..........nothing is truly objective ..........so take eveything with a pinch of salt .......look at other industries and businesses

we have something called checkatrade in the UK ...........trade meaning builder , plumber , carinter etc etc

each registered trader has lots of customer reviews and ratings for you to see who to chose in your area ..............

good in principle until you realise how these can be fixed by bogus or bribed users uplifting the ratings of the traders..........so its not objective

like the gocompare, money supermarket, etc etc comparison web businesses ............they all are flawed with various issues

so no difference in Trading forums and other stuff ...........take it all here with caveats and you will be fine

N

DitterPD

177 6
as leopard said ..........nothing is truly objective ..........so take eveything with a pinch of salt .......look at other industries and businesses

we have something called checkatrade in the UK ...........trade meaning builder , plumber , carinter etc etc

each registered trader has lots of customer reviews and ratings for you to see who to chose in your area ..............

good in principle until you realise how these can be fixed by bogus or bribed users uplifting the ratings of the traders..........so its not objective

like the gocompare, money supermarket, etc etc comparison web businesses ............they all are flawed with various issues

so no difference in Trading forums and other stuff ...........take it all here with caveats and you will be fine

N

No better experience, than your own.. Understood!

Joseff

Established member
874 34
My favorites are T2W and Forexfactory. The TSD forum is overloaded with banners and popups and fxfisherman is full of spam.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock