Desk for rent in Mayfair for an FX Trader

Nelsamatic

I (and one other person) currently occupy a 3/4 man office in South Molton Street (directly on top of Bond St tube). I am a portfolio manager trading predominantly in the FX market. As such I am looking for one other person to join and rent the available desk. Included in the price is complete, fast, reliable and unlimited internet, office facilities (including shower etc). The office sits on the 5th floor and is serviced by a lift. The office also has abundant natural light with several windows facing out onto pedestrian South Molton street.

My preference is obviously for another trader to join and one that trades FX would be ideal.

Cost is £500 per month and is inclusive of all noted above.
Please get in touch to discuss further if interested.

Thanks for that highly considered and well thought out response. Your input has proven to be invaluable. Feel free to share more of your worldly insights. I'm sure there is a lot more that can be gained from exposure to them.

Thanks for that highly considered and well thought out response. Your input has proven to be invaluable. Feel free to share more of your worldly insights. I'm sure there is a lot more that can be gained from exposure to them.

Hi Nelsamatic,

I'm currently staying in London just finishing an internship with an insurance company. In my spare time though I've created my own FX strategies and currently have these trading live, fully automated on a cloud server. To be honest FX trading is my passion and ultimately where I want to end up, not in insurance! I'd love the opportunity to show you my strategies and show you what I'm about. I'm not asking for a job but to come in and have an opportunity to talk to you and also understand what it would be like to be a full time FX trader would be brilliant.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,
Harry Seager