You'll love being a part of this group

Rico Dinero

Hey guys! I'm looking for a few people who want to join my trading group. I'm trying to test out some theories I have on speeding up the learning curve for traders. Basically I'll be explaining the concepts I use to trade and I'll be showing the concepts in use as well. The best way to learn is to actually see someone doing it in my opinion. The group is free but its limited to 10 people only. I focus on forex, indices and commodities. I want serious people with a willingness to learn only. Pm if you are interested thanks guys.

Hey guys! I'm looking for a few people who want to join my trading group. I'm trying to test out some theories I have on speeding up the learning curve for traders. Basically I'll be explaining the concepts I use to trade and I'll be showing the concepts in use as well. The best way to learn is to actually see someone doing it in my opinion. The group is free but its limited to 10 people only. I focus on forex, indices and commodities. I want serious people with a willingness to learn only. Pm if you are interested thanks guys.

Post 3 live trades first, thank you