Xmas present

Wonderful news.. Grandpa!!

CONGRATS. :)

------------------
----------
Pigsy

pigsy_tiny.jpg

And ever more Congratulations Steve......Now I will have that pint in the Farrier!!!!!

John

Congratulations, Steve!!!!!!!!

I still have to wait till the end of next June to become a father..God knows when to be a grandpa..

Drinks!!!!!!
:)
rizgar

------------------
wizard6.gif

Fantastic news mate - congratulations....I'll drink to both your, and your grandaughters health tonight!!
Mark
:)

------------------
gfield2.gif

Congratulations Grandad Steve, and to the happy parents, hope everthings fine. Now you know where to spend your money.......Grandad!!!!
Good Luck

------------------
frog8.gif

Col

Cheers guys
Everything fine, not seen her yet,they are in Germany, but heard it screaming over the phone: my god, whats that lad of mine done!!!
Had a good slurp for all last night.
Steve

Yep, nice Xmas present for you.
Just look after the inheritance, you might end up with a couple of dozen of them!

Congratulations Steve,

I have to say we polished off a few Magnums since Saturday night after Dagenhams 1-0 win at Lincoln. The draw was also kind to us with Charlton away. My biggest problems will be two fold, firstly I will be in Spain on the 6th January and secondly if Leyton Orient beat Northwich we have a home tie against the filth ( Tottenham ). As I sponsor the two clubs which one is worth getting my ****s chopped off when I tell her I am flying home for the match. I think I can safely say that Arsenals tie at Carlisle is not likely to cause me any problem.

Have you bought the baby a United shirt yet??

Well done to all and I'll be sure to have a swallow on you tonight. (Please send money)

Good Luck

Cookie

------------------
monkey11.gif