xCFD

Returning to original subject ... nice to see a firm offering a platform that can work on multiple OSs (including non-Windows systems). On Forex pairs the bid size and ask size showing on their platform is mostly only 50K or 100K, so maybe they make their money by charging regular spreads for anything except the smallest trades.

Returning to original subject ... nice to see a firm offering a platform that can work on multiple OSs (including non-Windows systems). On Forex pairs the bid size and ask size showing on their platform is mostly only 50K or 100K, so maybe they make their money by charging regular spreads for anything except the smallest trades.
Could be, but I haven't noticed it on 10K or even 1K, although I haven't done that many trades to be sure.

Hi gle101

What spread do they offer on Hong Kong 45.

Also have you tried to withdraw any winning yet.

Noticed they are registered in New Zealand, not sure if that means much.
http://www.business.govt.nz/fsp/app/...SP309046/10.do

There is a few Forex brokers based in NZ, lower company tax rate and less government intrusion than Australia.
After checking the indices, apparently they don't seem to have the Hong Kong 45 index.

Last edited:
After checking the indices, apparently they don't seem to have the Hong Kong 45 index.

Sorry should be Hong Kong 42 or real name Hang Seng 42, only trade Hong Kong instrument most days.:eek:
I sent a message to there website asking the spread on ASX and Hong Kong.
Seemed like a machine message back with sign up to see all spreads.

Thanks gle101

Sorry should be Hong Kong 42 or real name Hang Seng 42, only trade Hong Kong instrument most days.:eek:
I sent a message to there website asking the spread on ASX and Hong Kong.
Seemed like a machine message back with sign up to see all spreads.

Thanks gle101
Yes could be the case that they don't like to give you spreads as some of the index have a variable spread. They have China A50, China H-shares and Australian 200. Nothing on Hang Seng 42 or Hong Kong Hang Seng.

Hello gle101, my old sparring partner from the days of the Capital Spreads thread :D
I can't believe why 2 people need to get upset because you've started a thread about this new broker and asking whether other traders have experience with them. I thought this is what the broker section on T2W was all about. Anyway, I don't use this broker and I'd be wary about using any broker out of New Zealand. As has been pointed out due to lax regulation or no regulation at all. Still there are a few legitimate brokers that operate out of NZ and I don't know whether xCFD is one of them. The trustworthy ones eventually register in another jurisdiction like Australia which gives a bit more confidence to their clients. Until this happens I prefer to stay away myself. Good luck.

Hello gle101, my old sparring partner from the days of the Capital Spreads thread :D
I can't believe why 2 people need to get upset because you've started a thread about this new broker and asking whether other traders have experience with them. I thought this is what the broker section on T2W was all about. Anyway, I don't use this broker and I'd be wary about using any broker out of New Zealand. As has been pointed out due to lax regulation or no regulation at all. Still there are a few legitimate brokers that operate out of NZ and I don't know whether xCFD is one of them. The trustworthy ones eventually register in another jurisdiction like Australia which gives a bit more confidence to their clients. Until this happens I prefer to stay away myself. Good luck.
Hi Pipstar, yes that was quite a while back. I hope you are doing fine.:)

Yes I agree, regulation in that part of the world is not as good as in the UK. I certainly had that in mind before signing up for an account with them, still it didn't keep me from depositing a smaller amount of money. Wrong or the right thing to do, that remains to be seen.

I have noticed one peculiar thing trading live with them (Forex). During news they will at times not release the trade immediately, it will take 1-2 seconds before you can actually access it. So far I found it is to be only only during news releases. I have not experienced other games like freezing or dealer intervention during news. In all, so far, great to trade the news with them without the horrendous widening of spreads previous to the news release, like some others, Oanda being one example.

any updates on this?

anybody recieved a withdraw?

wish this were true....with this spread and no comission scalping on 1m is almost an garanteed gain

Last edited:
too good to be true?

you get $30 bonus without any deposit, so I tried it out

turns out that they make their money on rollover, when new york forex market closes it seams.

see in screenshot how i was charged $1,22 for a position of around 90% margin of $30
this is a lot of money for a $30 account.

so I would say: paradise for daytraders, nightmare for the rest

e-53b5e97ea0fe89.18139412.png

Last edited:
you get $30 bonus without any deposit, so I tried it out

turns out that they make their money on rollover, when new york forex market closes it seams.

see in screenshot how i was charged $1,22 for a position of around 90% margin of $30
this is a lot of money for a $30 account.

so I would say: paradise for daytraders, nightmare for the rest

e-53b5e97ea0fe89.18139412.png
Yes good that they make money on something. I have never checked this out being a daytrader.